RE:Your favorite position for rimming?

Nude, on my back, arse in the air and legs wide apart

This post was edited

Im your man for that - lick lick

This post was edited

I am on all fours with my ass facing the headboard. Start licking, please!

I've never rimmed a guy before, BUTT am willing to try it - after a nice soapy shower together. I have been rimmed a # of times, & enjoy the sensation a great deal

This post was edited

I love eating a guys hole in different positions..especially when a guy is on his hands and knees or with his legs over his head..its bonus to lick and suck on his balls and cock..lol..

This post was edited

I love eating a guys hole in different positions..especially when a guy is on his hands and knees or with his legs over his head..its bonus to lick and suck on his balls and cock..lol..

sounds wonderful

This post was edited

I love eating a guys hole in different positions..especially when a guy is on his hands and knees or with his legs over his head..its bonus to lick and suck on his balls and cock..lol..sounds wonderful

Yup

This post was edited

I love eating a guys hole in different positions..especially when a guy is on his hands and knees or with his legs over his head..its bonus to lick and suck on his balls and cock..lol..sounds wonderfulYup

Eating and rimming your ass all the ways is what I am agreeing to btw noticed it was unclear and can't have that... oink.

This post was edited

When a guy throws his legs over his head or on his hands and knees !!

This post was edited

I have no favorite position when getting rimmed. I'll happily get into any position the Rimmer wants. I just have one rule....... if you eat it, you have to plow it.

This post was edited

Just love exploring assholes that belong to both women and men as they hover over my tongue.

This post was edited