RE:Love to get barebacked.

I've now been doing bareback for about 9 months and although I love fucking guys ,I've still never managed to cum inside a guy ,I really want to do that with a guy who can get me so horny that I just cum inside him ,I think the feeling would be amazing

This post was edited

Hey Travelling guy. Let me know if you pass through Texas. We can have some fun.

This post was edited

Like having multiple loads in my ass and having it filling me and running down my legs. At the most I have had 6 loads up my hole in one time. It was great. Chris.

This post was edited

I always get barebacked, this is the best way to get pleasure to both.
and I love the feeling of load into me and kept it for a lot time inside me.

This post was edited

The more the better. Like to have my hole filled. Chris.

This post was edited

I was always top only because getting fucked was uncomfortable for me. However I had a fuck buddy stay over one night and woke up to him prodding me with his hard cock and next thing I knew he was inside my ass bareback. Id never been fucked raw before but it didnt hurt at all, felt great and I loved his cum in me. Since then Ive started on prep and will get fucked bareback only. Ive become pretty 50/50 knowing that taking it bare isnt uncomfortable.

This post was edited

I have only been bare backed a couple of times. Actually 4. These are the penises that have been in bare/ very nice feeling but of course a bit more risky

I would like to hear from others that have tried a number of sizes. Northwalk50@gmail.com

you can see they were of variable size and some with foreskin

I do like it outside in the fresh air -- it adds a fair bit... I am smooth both sides and do not shave ---

the other advantage of bare is how fast it can be inside from teasing it to bingo

let me know what you think

This post was edited