RE:flaccid or hard

Hard cocks are gorgeous especially those that stand upright and curved ones

This post was edited

Yes both please

This post was edited

Either can be good. It sort of depends on the guy and his cock.

This post was edited

I would like seeing a flaccid cock

This post was edited

Either way is fine. I do, however, like to see the whole head exposed if the cock is uncircumcised.

This post was edited

One of each what do you think?

This post was edited

One of each what do you think?

This post was edited

I don't have a preference. They are all sexy. The only thing I don't like are cocks with shaved bushes. When did this trend start? Can we please make it stop? A bush is like a beautiful picture frame. I wish guys would stop shaving them. I understand trimming but not shaving.

This post was edited

I don't have a preference. They are all sexy. The only thing I don't like are cocks with shaved bushes. When did this trend start? Can we please make it stop? A bush is like a beautiful picture frame. I wish guys would stop shaving them. I understand trimming but not shaving.

In answer to your stmt. about shaved pubic area, there are reasons many men shave or trim. Years ago after a surgery I was put on a medication that had a side effect of erectile dysfunction, ie: limp dick. The first remedy was using a erectaid, pump, in order to get a good seal the pubic hair needed to beshaved clean. After shaving this area it became a natural thing. Even today after several different remedies for my ED I have had a surgical implant, but have kept my pubic area and now neck to toes clean shaven. It just feels more comfortable and natural for me. I have gone natural during the colder months for warmth, b ut that is now a joke. When I am natural my pubic hair is so sparse that it looks like I'm just now entering puberty. As to the main topic, as a newbie to this lifestyle the more penis photos I see there is zero difference whether the cock is hard or flaccid. Like them both!

This post was edited

it doesn,t bother me if a guy has a soft or hard cock on his profile picture!!!..but i dont accept someone who has a blank profile and no picture!!

This post was edited