RE:flaccid or hard

Interesting question. I think when opening a persons' profile media I hope to see a photo of them doing something. I want the photo to tell me who they are & what they enjoy, so on a horse, or raising a toast at the camp fire, or just standing in a field enjoying the sun on their body. In all those situations flaccid would be more real, so I think flaccid. (I love underwater shots of a person swimming w/ little floppy flopping - LOL.)

I suppose it's a bonus to see direct flaccid & hard photos, when 'shopping' for swing partners, so for the serious active swingers posting both would just make sense.

But I have to say I do enjoy 'unwrapping presents', so if I've only seen a flaccid pic, the erection in person is the gift unwrapped, an intact cock even moreso - pulling back the foreskin to see the gift underneath... A little mystery, a little tease is still sexy!

This post was edited

Here's one of each let me know if you like them please

This post was edited

Here's one of each let me know if you like them please

This post was edited

I love cock n ass both.

This post was edited

Iv got to say Im more impressed when I see some ones profile when they have a flaccid cock (having said that my profile is semi hard) so Im being two faced here. But some of the photo's you know they have made it hard for the photo for size. I myself don't care if its hard, semi, or flaccid on profiles

your penis is awesome. I love any state just to see n know him this way. .

This post was edited

I enjoy looking and tasting/sucking cock. They are beautiful and they should be displayed.Not going to bother with blank profiles..

you're amazing hot in the cock department. love sucking too. it's so freeing for me. your penis is def needing display as often as you can.

This post was edited

I love both hard and flaccid cock pics.
Flaccid hanging ones with nice foreskins are my favorites, love to suck such cocks and pull their foreskin back and lick the head :)

This post was edited

Very good question and point of view I totally agree with you about friends who will never msg you again

This post was edited

Always show my fully erect cock on my profile, so the bottom guys I hope to attract will know what they're going to be fucked by.

It's a good strategy.

This post was edited

I would regard either hard or soft as equally acceptable. What matters to me is what the person owning the profile is comfortable with.

This post was edited