flaccid or hard

curious what most guys and gals like to see in others profile pictures when searching ts - a flaccid cock or a hard cock. seems most profiles it's 50/50 . also are you more apt to approve a friend request if the profile shows a hard cock. and are blank profiles here a turn-off.

This topic was edited
RE:flaccid or hard

i have to admit a hard cock especially with some jewelry is a turn on but so is a flaccid cock as we all don't walk around most times at attention. i need to post a few new pictures with my cock hard be nice if i could get one of my friends to pose with me maybe frotting would be cool. as for blank profiles i kinda understand but if i get a friend request only way i'll approve is if we cammed in room.

This post was edited

What's the point of approving a friend request from a person who will probably never send me a message... or even reply to a message I send to them? :-/ ??

This post was edited

gotta agree to a extent i have a lot in my friend list but connect here with about a dozen on a regular basis so in reality i could dump 98 % , i do enjoy chatting with the one's i do though.

This post was edited

Iv got to say Im more impressed when I see some ones profile when they have a flaccid cock (having said that my profile is semi hard) so Im being two faced here. But some of the photo's you know they have made it hard for the photo for size. I myself don't care if its hard, semi, or flaccid on profiles

This post was edited

being a straight guy I like to see them posted soft as I also post my pictures.
If they have any piercings then it is sometimes easier to see the hardware when they are hard.

Later,

This post was edited

i have to admit a hard cock especially with some jewelry is a turn on but so is a flaccid cock as we all don't walk around most times at attention. i need to post a few new pictures with my cock hard be nice if i could get one of my friends to pose with me maybe frotting would be cool. as for blank profiles i kinda understand but if i get a friend request only way i'll approve is if we cammed in room.

Wish I could pose with you with both cocks at attention!

This post was edited

I enjoy looking and tasting/sucking cock. They are beautiful and they should be displayed.
Not going to bother with blank profiles..

This post was edited

Both are pleasing to the eye!

This post was edited

i definitely like to see hard dicks. I love them

This post was edited

Love them soft and hard

This post was edited