RE:Straight men for men

i was at haulover once and met a massage guy who did lomi lomi. god it felt good. he offered me a shower and i asked if he'd join me. he did! it was my first cock to suck. i enjoyed it. i have a local massage guy who ends my massage either sucking or jerking me off. i like seeing another dude with a hard on and want to explore more m2m experiences. anyone?

This post was edited
RE: Straight men for men

I'm str8 but am curious about having a guy suck me off and maybe giving him a hand job. I do enjoy watching guys wank and to have people watch me on cam also.
Getting a blow job from another guy is nothing to be curious about. Just let him do it . You won't be sorry . Your cock doesn't know that it is a guy sucking it.
And, giving a guy a hand job is fun. Not much different than stroking yourself. It is just not your cock though. No big deal. You will enjoy it. However, just take the next step at that time and put it in your mouth. You know you want to so just do it and you will wonder why you didn't suck cock long before you did. You may feel a little guilt after the first time that you suck cock, but you'll soon want to do it again and the second time you will enjoy it more. The second time you will cherish that cock and you will love loving it. You will begin to do to that cock everything with your mouth and tongue that you want done to your cock. Just suck it and you can thank me later.

This post was edited

I am married bisexual, an avid cruiser and have met lots of married guys in the steam room or sauna, they will sit on a towel nude and you can see them taking a look at the other cocks around them.
It is easy to find out if they want to play, I just discreetly stroke my cock as the guy is looking my way and if they keep looking it is not long before they start strokimng theirs.
I have ended up sucking and being sucked by quite a few of them who have never done it before and have enjoyed them for the rest of the cruise.
Thet know you will never see them again and it is always just a first name encounter.

This post was edited

That sounds okay to me, as long as you enjoy yourself and are comfortable, that is most important.

This post was edited

Being aroused by human presence or seeing arousal is not gay. Gay love is about being romantically attracted to men. The sex is the intimate physical part for gay dudes... but everyone is capable of seeing human sexuality as erotic. A man can suck another man off. It's a gay act. But if he only loves women... he's not even really bi. It's ok to explore and it's ok to self determine. I had lots of sex with women... still would yet I call myself gay. It's my comfort zone. Nothing wrong with asserting who you are.

This post was edited

Hi guys. I'm bi curious. I would Love to have a gay man as my first. I don't want to be all clumbsy learning with a guy that is also bi curious.I want to be with a man that knows how to please a man because that's all they do. I want to lay back and let him do his thing with me and feel new experiences on erogenous zones I never knew I had. Then let him slide inside of me and pop my cherry. Have him tell me what to do to give him more pleasure while inside of me.Do other str8 guys willing or wanting to explore feel this way too?

I don't consider myself gay, but I don't mind sucking a cock and will swallow. I have also had it my ass. I would pop your cherry and leave my seed in you.

This post was edited

We too have an older couple that we share nudity with. A good deal of the time it's just me and the other husband. It is purely sexual for us with each other. The wives know what we are doing together and quite frankly, I think they are relieved by it as the sex for both couples is not what it used to be either. We're both working on a way for us to fuck the others wife

This post was edited

Well I would love to do all that with you.

This post was edited

I would have to say I am one of those that would not have a problem be played with and playing another man. including oral. I am Bi . I enjoy all sexual encounters.

This post was edited

You should have me over so we can play in your bavkyard!! I am bi as well, orally that is! I am Mike!

This post was edited