RE:Straight men for men

Such great stories thank you for sharing

This post was edited
RE: Straight men for men

I consider myself bi also, however I don't like labels. Gay, straight. Bi, what difference does it make. I believe that all of us men, regardless of label just want to enjoy his earth-bound body. I am married and love my wife very much, however, due to her female problems, we have a sexless marriage. I still want to satisfy my needs. I enjoy sucking cock, does not matter what size, as long as the person is clean and health. I also enjoy the taste of cum and I swallow. We are all here to share the good things in life and naked pleasure is one of the big ones.

This post was edited

You identify yourself as you like. You don't identify someone else who can make it happen themselves. Even if it's a bit of a dodgy assertion. Like, "I have been with 45 men but married a woman and am straight", which is made up not actual but not entirely what most people think of as straight. We're all on a path to the best place to be ourselves and it takes time.

That said it's still incredibly obvious that stigma against being gay is not gone it's deeply embedded in the way we think about this and the words we use. It's not anything one person is responsible for or even many. But we can address the problem with what essentially amounts to rhetorical moves to avoid the association of lots of identities that include men who fk men with gayness. If you're a dude who puts a dude's cock in your mouth... that's a gay sex act. If you do it all the time it's a gay sex lifestyle. It's perfectly fine to do and it's not necessarily definitive but it's not straight sex or sexual activity. Seeing Bisexual used where the two options are straight and Bisexual. Straight and Gay. Both make up bisexuality. Why does it matter? If we just toss out labels and then do as we please doesn't it fix everything? No, not really because those who don't pass, and who are most at risk of violence and discrimination are vulnerable to political attacks and increasingly attacks on their lives.

They get labeled regardless. They are also the reason that the people who are in the passing cohort have the freedoms they have today. Trans women lesbians drag queens they launched Stonewall and drove emancipation forward. They changed the minds laws and lives of millions. And to remove their identities erases the very reason they had to do it in the first place. The guy who sucks a dick once is not being registered as a deviant or executed. There are people running for office today who advocate this for LGBTQ2 people in the US. Those who would be affected are the most visible and vulnerable members. The ones who have given your freedom to you. It seems like a raw deal.

If this swing to rabid homophobia in politics doesn't bother you it probably doesn't affect you but it is life and death for many others. It might not take. It might be defeated but we shouldn't have to worry about it in 2022. When anyone says that they do gay sex acts but they are 100% not gay in essence the assertion is that gayness is still somehow not acceptable but let's make sure we get the sex acts out of that umbrella and into our side (I know it's not intentional but it's effectually what it suggests in this cultural climate). Again it's not my decision to make for another person, but I would like to ask people to consider whether or not the act itself is ok if you do it calling yourself straight but not if someone else does it if you call them gay (why would they need to be distinct otherwise?) or if it does something important for rights and visibility to stand up with the others who do the acts and say yeah, I might choose Bi...or Gay for the mansex instead of assiduously avoiding them? I think it's important. But again I don't want this to be read as attacking any one person. It's a look at supporting a community that is vulnerable by changing a few practices in rhetoric.

This post was edited

I luv to show and stroke my cock for gay men luv to chat and atroke for them

This post was edited

If a man is letting another man pleasure him, he is not straight. He's bi. I have straight friends, and they have no interest in another guy pleasuring them.

This post was edited

If a man is letting another man pleasure him, he is not straight. He's bi. I have straight friends, and they have no interest in another guy pleasuring them.

This post was edited

I totally believe in Kinsey's scale which rates a person's sexual orientation either straight, gay, or to some level in between (bisexual).Although I can pass for straight I'm totally gay, no in between for me. If I occasionally got sexual enjoyment by either looking at naked women, masturbating with them, having oral sex performed on me by a female, or any sexual activity at all with them I'd admit that I would be bi-sexual. I will say that I can understand how most "straight" men don't want to admit to having bi-sexual tendencies mainly due to reasons in our society. I don't have a problem with that or do I hold it against them.From my experience I think most heterosexual people would be astonished at the percentage of "straight" men who have or have had some form of sexual activity with other men. I've had many sexual encounters with supposedly str8 men and passed on many more that tried to initiate it. It's certainly not because I'm some fantastic looking guy since I'm not, but probably because the men were wanting to act on their bi-sexual urges and the time and place was right. In no way do I actively seek out sex with "str8" guys or make unwanted advances, it's just always seemed to unfold from whatever situation we were in at the time. Some I knew personally, others were a chance encounter and some I've had sex with on repeat occasions. They all claim to be totally straight which again, I have no problem with. So to all the guys who identify themselves as straight but also have a sexual attraction to males I think you should know that I think most men seem to fall in that grey area on the scale at least to some degree. But hey everyone, that's just my opinion.

I am the same with straight guys, act totally appropriately and never make moves or be a pest, but am that way with all men, regardless unless the situation is private and consenting. I end up with straight men if it happens but dont seek it as thats just being respectful and what I wanna say about looks is that our need to focus there comes from outside and is directed at us to make us buy more crap. What makes a man sexy is his character openess and honesty and that he thinks so and expresses it. I think male to male sex transcends the scale and that its perfectly normal for most guys to enjoy each other on some level sometimes. I have never not had some play with any man I desired but that meant in some cases it was ten years, I understand the time and place thing. Have had a couple regulars over the years and make a point to offer what they want and how.

This post was edited

Growing up, I was not familiar with being sexually labeled. I was a guy that followed the lifestyle that was expected by my parents although I was always curious of the male naked body while growing up. It was much later in life where I learned what being gay was all about but never acted on it. My interest was sparked after seeing a naked guy in the steam room on a cruise ship. I have an open mind to adventure and started spending time in the steam room and sauna naked. One morning while using the sauna another guy came in and sat near me. We began to talk and at one point he asked if he could touch my pens and I agreed. It felt to so have someone else playing with my penis. At one point he stopped and bent over and started sucking my hard penis. It was incredible and when he stopped, I tried to return the favor. I have had other encounters since then, but never questioned ones sexual orientation.

This post was edited

Growing up, I was not familiar with being sexually labeled. I was a guy that followed the lifestyle that was expected by my parents although I was always curious of the male naked body while growing up. It was much later in life where I learned what being gay was all about but never acted on it. My interest was sparked after seeing a naked guy in the steam room on a cruise ship. I have an open mind to adventure and started spending time in the steam room and sauna naked. One morning while using the sauna another guy came in and sat near me. We began to talk and at one point he asked if he could touch my pens and I agreed. It felt to so have someone else playing with my penis. At one point he stopped and bent over and started sucking my hard penis. It was incredible and when he stopped, I tried to return the favor. I have had other encounters since then, but never questioned ones sexual orientation.

Nice. Not questionning is always best.

In US, sadly, there is no mixed sauna naked. (Or none that I am aware of).
While going in one place, I could see many male to male interaction, especially gay are attending.
Seeing people masturbating, sucking each other, etc, sure, it raised sexual desire.
I then let go full erection.

Guys have asked to touch. I got them the right to touch, at the end, a guys hand or womans hand, whats the difference. I left a guy stroking me.
But everytime it is asked to suck it, I refused. I still draw a limit. Only womens mouth. This is how I am. I am also very clearm I am not touching someones else. So no favor returned.

But I think they dont mind because they love what I have.

This post was edited

While always feeling I was completely straight I began to question whether I would consider sexual intimacy with a guy when I began to enjoy 3somes. Some light oral play was of course pleasurable. After more consideration I felt I wanted to explore and experience more and with some encouragement from my partner I did.
I still consider myself straight emotionally ( but write bi to attract men here) but sexually I enjoy being with other men.

This post was edited