RE:Straight men for men

Im not surprised they enjoy having sex with you, your cock is magnificent.

This post was edited

A lot of the guys i suck say they are straight and most are married. They also love to give me anal. Some say that I was the first dick they sucked too.

This post was edited

I an overtly masculine man.but a hard cock will fuck a knot whole if that is all there is.i think gender is like baseball just batter's and catcher' s.if you line up to bat you are a batter if you line up to catch your a catcher.sometimes batter's catch and catchers bat.i was with a trans who was passing for a woman shim said that shim had along clit I said let's see it.it was a small cock I treated it as a clit so technically I sucked a cock.But I am still a batter and have no guilt.shim sucked me off lots shim was a catcher.

This post was edited

I'm a bisexual male, love to jerk other men and jerk off with other men

This post was edited

I will start this reply by stating that I am gay. I still eat pussy from time to time and like to f***lick when I get the opportunity. But I am really gay.
Since my early 20's I have found that I like sucking a guy with no recip to be my favorite form of sexual gratification. It used to be about half the time but as I have gotten older, I have found that more and more I like to just service a guy without any recip. I have found that most of the guys who like this are or consider themselves straight. Not bi, but really straight. It doesn't matter to me what they call themselves, and, in fact I kind of prefer the straightest ones because of the sometimes awkwardness of trying to satisfy a guy who wants to service me...especially when I am not really interested in being serviced.
What I am getting to is that in the past 20 or so years, I have found more and more that sucking off guys who really do want no recip blow jobs to be my favorite past time! I have several guys that come to me for blow jobs sometimes twice or three times a week or once or twice a month. What I have found is that these "straight" guys start wanting to play around with my penis. It usually starts with touching, then jacking and finally sucking me. It usually takes a year or so before it begins, but it always seems to happen. After they begin to suck me they finally want to make me ejaculate. The trouble with all this is that it takes my mind off of sucking them, which is the thing I like most. After they begin fondling my penis they move to a 69 position. This usually feels good for a while, but as any good cock sucker knows, 69 is a difficult thing to orchestrate so that both guys get satisfied and satisfy at the same time. What finally happens is that the guy sucks me to orgasm before I can get him there or vise versa. Ideologically, it is wonderful, but in practice it is difficult and stressful at best.
How do I know so much about this? I can count at least twenty guys that started off as straight guys who didn't want anything but to feel my mouth on their penises and to ejaculate jets of hot, white semen into my mouth...then just zip up and head out. I love meeting these guys in places like vacant houses or offices or warehouses. After the door is closed, they start undressing immediately. By the time I am on my knees they are standing nude or almost nude in front of me, their penises already tumescent and usually leaking clear strands of precum. I love the matter of fact way that they offer themselves to me, already knowing that I want to take their penises into my mouth as much as they want to feel my wet lips and tongue exploring their soft, moist velvety surfaces . I have done it in the woods, in parks, in cars (definitely not a favorite place), in vacant houses, in manufacturing plants, in all kinds of rest rooms, in offices, particularly mine, in their homes, in my home, in rest areas, at lakes, just about any where you can think of. More than half of the guys I have had once or twice or several times. But there have probably been over 100 guys with whom I have established a years' long relationship of my providing oral sexual gratification with no expectation of reciprocation. Of these guys (nearly all stating that they are straight) at least 20 have, after a long period of my using my mouth to provide satisfaction to them, started to play with my penis, then jacking me and then sucking me, finally winding up bringing me to some pretty profound climaxes. In a good many cases, it has developed to the point that getting me off has begun to take precedence over my bringing them to orgasm. I will start this reply by stating that I am gay. I still eat pussy from time to time and like to f***lick when I get the opportunity. But I am really gay.
Since my early 20's I have found that I like sucking a guy with no recip to be my favorite form of sexual gratification. It used to be about half the time but as I have gotten older, I have found that more and more I like to just service a guy without any recip. I have found that most of the guys who like this are or consider themselves straight. Not bi, but really straight. It doesn't matter to me what they call themselves, and, in fact I kind of prefer the straightest ones because of the sometimes awkwardness of trying to satisfy a guy who wants to service me...especially when I am not really interested in being serviced.
What I am getting to is that in the past 20 or so years, I have found more and more that sucking off guys who really do want no recip blow jobs to be my favorite past time! I have several guys that come to me for blow jobs sometimes twice or three times a week or once or twice a month. What I have found is that these "straight" guys start wanting to play around with my penis. It usually starts with touching, then jacking and finally sucking me. It usually takes a year or so before it begins, but it always seems to happen. After they begin to suck me they finally want to make me ejaculate. The trouble with all this is that it takes my mind off of sucking them, which is the thing I like most. After they begin fondling my penis they move to a 69 position. This usually feels good for a while, but as any good cock sucker knows, 69 is a difficult thing to orchestrate so that both guys get satisfied and satisfy at the same time. What finally happens is that the guy sucks me to orgasm before I can get him there or vise versa. Ideologically, it is wonderful, but in practice it is difficult and stressful at best.
How do I know so much about this? I can count at least twenty guys that started off as straight guys who didn't want anything but to feel my mouth on their penises and to ejaculate jets of hot, white semen into my mouth...then just zip up and head out. I love meeting these guys in places like vacant houses or offices or warehouses. After the door is closed, they start undressing immediately. By the time I am on my knees they are standing nude or almost nude in front of me, their penises already tumescent and usually leaking clear strands of precum. I love the matter of fact way that they offer themselves to me, already knowing that I want to take their penises into my mouth as much as they want to feel my wet lips and tongue exploring their soft, moist velvety surfaces . I have done it in the woods, in parks, in cars (definitely not a favorite place), in vacant houses, in manufacturing plants, in all kinds of rest rooms, in offices, particularly mine, in their homes, in my home, in rest areas, at lakes, just about any where you can think of. More than half of the guys I have had once or twice or several times. But there have probably been over 100 guys with whom I have established a years' long relationship of my providing oral sexual gratification with no expectation of reciprocation. Of these guys (nearly all stating that they are straight) at least 20 have, after a long period of my using my mouth to provide satisfaction tI have to admit that having some of these formerly "straight" guys suck me off has often been unbelievably exciting! I can think of several who began to call me to drop by or who would stop by my office in the very early morning. I used to love seeing these guys and it became a ritual with one man who I had been seeing off and on for some 25 years. He would call my office and hang up after one ring. That meant that his wife had left for work and I was to come to his house (a block away). He always assumed that nothing would keep me from showing up, and it didn't! When I arrived, I would find him stretched out across his bed, naked with his big beautiful penis at least semi hard. He would always demand that I strip and join him in a 69. Then after sucking each other for a couple of minutes, he would roll me over onto my back and begin to use his (straight) mouth on my penis. I was usually so turned on that it never took me long to ejaculate...something that had always taken much longer when I was expecting a guy to just suck me or to have mutual sex! I would then go down on his big fat penis until he ejaculated. But after I shot my load it was never as much fun. I have to say that I pursued this guy for several years just because he had such a nice big fat penis. And because he liked being sucked so much. This began years before he started sucking me. I used to meet him at an undeveloped subdivision near my house. I would pull up behind his big truck and he would be standing there taking a leak and pretending not to notice my arrival. I would exit my vehicle and walk up to him. He would finish urinating and shake the last few drops from his mushroom headed penis and then offer it to me. I would kneel and take his wonderful tool into my mouth and slowly edge him for a few minutes before he would begin to pant and groan as he reached his climax and ejaculated his hot semen into my hungry mouth. He would usually let me suck on his penis for several minutes after he climaxed so that I could cleanse him of all his leaking "after" juices. Then he would pull his penis out of my mouth and shove it back into his jeans, zip up, get into his truck and drive off. We never said very much, but every few days, he would call me and just state that he "had some time...same place? " It was many years later when he began to play with my penis and always stating that he never, ever thought he would do it, he would begin to use his mouth on my penis. Not gingerly, but as though he really wanted to make me feel as good as I had made him feel. Bob is just one of a score of guys who seemed to grow into cock sucking. I have a nice looking penis, cut, with a mushroom head. It is not large at all, but "straight" guys have been sucking it for quite a while now.
I do service several other guys who are probably straight, but who, for whatever reason, are no longer satisfied by their wives. These guys usually come to me from TS or Silver Daddies. CraigsList was a generous provider as well. I usually ran an ad there offering no recip blow jobs and offering to host. I was very picky and never had a bad experience. Quite a few of the respondents were not the sort of guys I was looking for and I am sure some were not impressed with me. But I did meet several "straight" guys who found it satisfying to have another guy suck their penises. There are three in particular right now that I am seeing on a pretty regular basis. One is a retired army colonel whose wife is very watchful but when he comes to get his hair cut, he sometime stops in for a blow and go. He gets off very easily, so I have to be very careful to edge him slowly. The second lives and works about 50 miles away, but he still gets here as often as he can. Nice penis, but again way to sensitive and so I cannot let go and just blow the daylights out of him unless I want it to end very quickly. The third of these kept calling me month after month, but I just didn't like the way he sounded, so I kept putting him off for almost a year. What a surprise. I finally invited him over and he walked in, immediately slipping out of his loafers and removing his pants and briefs. He displayed a big headed uncut penis with its foreskin half covering that beautiful head. I set up my camera so that I could video our first encounter. I sat him on a bar stool on a big fat pillow. I sat down on my black sofa and began by licking his penis. It slid smoothly into my mouth and I felt it growing and expanding as it entered my mouth. His foreskin slid back behind the corona and I began to take long smooth draws on him. I explored his huge piss slit with my tongue and licked and sucked until he begged me to slow down. I found out then that he really loved to take his time. And we both had plenty of time. I took turns licking him and then sucking his penis in and out smoothly. "I never have felt such a smooth mouth in my life," he murmured. I eased his penis out of my mouth and held his fat shaft in my left hand, exposing his huge piss slit. I wanted to be sure that the cam caught it to prove how really big and long it was. I continued to suck and edge him. Finally, I first smelled and then began to taste his semen. He began to groan and shout as his penis began to spurt hot jets of his semen into my mouth. He grabbed hold of my shoulders and held be fast against his pulsing shaft and I felt more and more semen against my tonsils. I wanted to keep sucking him for his penis felt wonderful in my mouth, but after about five minutes, still groaning, he pushed me off. Then he said again, "I have never ever felt a mouth so soft, smooth and slick.!" And that his been his comment each time he has visited me. Maybe 35-40 times. He always makes some comment about being totally straight. When I asked him how he came to getting a blow job from a guy, he told me the following: He was in a three way with another guy and a lady. He was lying on his back with his mouth on one of her nipples sucking and gently biting away, when he felt a mouth on his penis. He realized right away that it could not be her because her nipple and ample breast was in his face. "That guy must have been sucking my cock!" he exclaimed when he first told me the story. "So, I had to decide whether to stop him or just enjoy the wonderful blow job. Well, I just relaxed and shot a huge load into his hot mouth." From then on, he began to look for guys who were looking for a cock to suck. He found CraigsList and began to answer ads and that is how he found me...this was about two years after his first experience. This guy says his wife blows him most mornings and he usually visits me at around noon and still gets off again...and a couple of times got off twice. He is over 80, too! But he swears he is straight and he wouldn't even want to touch a guy's penis. But he has started pressing and squeezing my shoulders while I suck him and a couple of times he has pinched my big round nipples when I have been sucking him shirtless. Maybe it is starting again...

This post was edited

I am a 70 yo married guy who is in a sexless marriage. My wife has lost all interest is sexual things due to our age and Church. I consider myself as a bi-sexual and I still have needs and desires. I love sex with a women, however...
Im in pretty much the same boat as you, except Im about 15 years younger. My wife lost all interest in sex, and I found my way here in search of alternative sources to satisfy my needs with the least demands on my resources.

This post was edited

Hey, Wish we were neighbors my friend.

This post was edited

I am right there with you. I am a gay bi male who loves cock. My wife loves to watch me enjoy it and I love swallowing all of it. Why cant a man enjoy cock and pussy and not be labeled?

This post was edited

I am right there with you. I am a gay bi male who loves cock. My wife loves to watch me enjoy it and I love swallowing all of it. Why cant a man enjoy cock and pussy and not be labeled?

This post was edited

Just read your post and would love to have you suck my cock. I'm married 30+ years and have sex infrequently. Live not too far from you in suburban ATL. Look forward to meeting you

This post was edited