Skype and Telegram Swingers

Video swap and video chat

Hey there! Male who enjoys video chat with women and couples! Always a good time to Skype! Skype : live:.cid.10bcabbde49220dd

Latest Post
by  
Bi couple,

We are a bi couple who enjoys Skype when we can, my hubby usually has it logged in, it's anxfiler please let us know you are fromTS

ISO Bi Male in Texas

I am looking for someone in or near the 77840 zip code in Texas for private play. My wife will not be participating. Please msg me via my acct here or by my Skype anxfiler Between 30-50 years old. Please serious replies only .

Skype address

Forgot to add my Skype address I think it's dgnoyer@yahoo .com

Latest Post
by  
Lost Skype addresses

I have lost the Skype addresses of people that had Skype me. And also would to Skype with new ones . Females and couples only. I'm straight and not interested in viewing men.

Latest Post
by  
Naked cam :0)

Hello, is there anyone who wants to join me for a naked chat on cam? Where we are all completely naked and we can enjoy talking to each other. All are welcome men women and couples. my Skype is: Tim Jensen 3333

Latest Post
by  
Wanting to chat and share stories and pic live:.cid.57e03d4fb8905a0e

single males

If you are a single male please add your skype id here and mintion who do u want to skype with :) For example : my skype : amigoashraf "want to skype with : couples or females" "admin of the group"

share your Skype name please

please all members here share yourSkype name ... that's why we made this group for :)