RE:flaccid or hard

The harder he better - we guys look best with our cocks stiff. I love curved cocks best - mine is straight

This post was edited

LOL...definitey hard!!!
But honestly the cock is only one part of sexiness... there's so much more to see and be turned on by...Men...take note!! ;)

This post was edited

One of the many turn ons for me is seeing a man/guy/boy 's dick hanging and or laying natural between his legs...The BEAUTY of it regardless of size is SO HOT to me!

This post was edited

Agree with aidentoot

This post was edited

We both prefer to see a full body pic with an erection, and a back view showing the bum as well

This post was edited

I hate it when your private chating. You meet someone, and they don't give you time to go from flacid to hard, before they pull the plug. Give me a break! When I'm flacid, I'm small! But when I'm hard, I'm nice and hard. And I don't hear any complaints when it's hard. Give a man s few minutes to respond.

This post was edited

All dicks are amazing if you can take a good picture. I know just as many examples of hard ones as flaccid ones I've seen.

This post was edited

I am definitely team both. Love the growing from flaccid to hard. You can see the difference on two different pictures.

This post was edited