RE:What are you wearing under your pants ?

July 04 , 2017 12 AM . Same here . I only wear underwear for church on Sunday , and when I am wearing blue jeans . Will also wear underwear when wearing long johns during the winter . Steve

This post was edited

Now days i'm commando all the time. We recently have been allowed to wear shorts at work (no gym shorts) and love the feeling of siting there almost naked. :)

This post was edited

Nothing
always freeballing

This post was edited

nothing, I let it hang down

This post was edited

The only thing I wear under my pants is socks and shoes or boots.

This post was edited

Under dress slacks...boxers...everything else...jeans, shorts, regular slacks...I go commando.....

This post was edited

I usually wear a T back string thong with a low rise, adjustable front pouch.
The pouch keeps my package secure and in place. I cant even feel the string so it is like my ass is free haha

This post was edited

I rarely wear something like this depending what I'm going to do. Like last time I went for the laser hair removal, I was naked under my short, and so, to avoid any grow of my cock, I wore this But of course, in summer, try to wear nothing at all.Did people notices a lot about the fact that you are wearing nothing ?.i saw these on internet recently and they look comfy , im presuming they are backless which would be a plus.

This is comfy, it's just a little string going between your butt chicks.
My balls don't fit in it, and so, I feel them rubbing (gently) on the jeans, and feels great... Love the feeling.

This post was edited

Thanks all for your answers...

I will have vacation in a few days, and then, I will go commando every days...
I looking for nude beaches too in Florida.

I have some dubio bikinis that I like to wear sometimes. Amazing feeling. Wish I can wear that one time on a beach.
Someone said that there is a lot of cock rings, what would be different ?
Wearing the cage extreme bikini under your jeans feels amazing, but I still prefer being commando...

This post was edited

Usually commando under jeans or shorts.

This post was edited