RE:What are you wearing under your pants ?

I always go commando and sometimes wear a cock ring.

This post was edited

Always commando. I sometimes wear jockstraps for working out with weights. I go commando every day at work and on days off. I used to wear boxers when I went to my annual medical check-up, because my doctor likes to have the nurse tell me to take my clothes off and wait for him. But now I go commando. I just tell the nurse I don't wear underwear. So I strip and wait nude for him.

This post was edited

When I retired from the military I also retired my underwear. In fact on my last homecoming and while going under the San Diego Bay Bridge, not only did I throw my white hat over the side signifying my last voyage to sea I tossed all my skivvies (underwear) over the side as well no more sea bag inspections so no more need for underwear. It has been commando for the last twenty plus years and damn I love the free hanging swinging feeling.

This post was edited

approved! ;)

This post was edited

Usually i leave my panties at home

This post was edited

I am normally Commando, however I have just had a circumcision and have had to wear undies, it is the worst feeling ever, can't wait until I can go Commando again. The elastic in the undies I had in my drawer were all perished, it has been that long since I wore them.

This post was edited

I wear lingerie most of the time, especially panties. So much more comfortable than regulation mens underwear. Been like this for years its just part of me. Do have mens undies but they are all silky ones made to fit the bits in.
Often post on here what Im wearing any particular day.

This post was edited

Commando 24/7 here. Have been for many years. I don't remember what under wear feels like anymore.

This post was edited

Either a jock strap or nothing... Both feelings turn me on BIG TIME.

This post was edited

Going out today in a g string. often wear a thong or string bikini when going to work. bare under jeans rubs me raw over the course of a day. when I am not nude, I am in something skimpy. I guess when I am not being a nudist, I am being an underist

This post was edited