RE:What are you wearing under your pants ?

I always go commando, though sometimes I get a bit bored and wear a male thong to work so every time I move, and I have a very active job, I get a nice feeling.

This post was edited

What am I wearing under my pants? My boots or shoes is all.

This post was edited

Nothing, ever. I want to be next to naked, even when I have to wear pants.

This post was edited

As a boy I usually wore briefs and continued into my early 30's. Then, one night when I was cruising a rest area restroom, the attendant offered to let me suck him and I noticed he was commando. Afterward, I asked him about it and he said that underwear was an invention of the religious right and that he would never wear it. I gave it some thought and after that night I stopped wearing my briefs. Wonderful feeling immediately!
Then, many years later, I was nearly killed in a car wreck. My minivan was totally crushed and they had a terrible time getting me out. I never lost consciousness and I can remember the EMT, cutting away my cargo shorts and finding nothing underneath. Sadly, it was a gal and not a guy. That eliminated my last scruple about briefs. Now I go to physical therapy twice a week and my therapist pulls down my sweat pants and always knows that all she is gonna find is me. I used to worry bout it, but no more. I always hated underwear and for the past 35 years I have not worn it.
If you are afraid to try it, just do it once. That should prove the point.
In the days when I was out cruising restrooms and parks, I loved to see a guy going commando. It usually meant he was gonna be more fun than the guys with underwear.

This post was edited

Nothing, I'm a freeballer.

This post was edited

Since COVID started and I had to work more from home, I decided to go commando all the time. My god, I thought I should put some underwear again one day (my gland was so dry that I got dead skin, thanks the baby Aquafor to cure it).
My god, was not comfy at all to wear what I used to. I used to wear some boxer brief. Today, Im 100% converted to be 200% commando.
If I need to wear something, will have to be something smaller than a brief, like the man store cheeky brief for example. Which uncover the butt cheeks, and feels good.

Since not long ago, Im owning a nice steel cockring easily 12mm wide. Love to wear it.

This post was edited

Nothing ever under pants or shorts. Don't have any underwear.

This post was edited

Commando with cockring

This post was edited

I go commando and wear a cock ring with a ball plug attached. It feels great when I walk!

This post was edited

Why hide it? I certainly don't. I love to watch a woman (yes, even the occasional guy) blush when they see my bulge going down my pant leg. So feel free to go Commando even at work.

This post was edited