RE:What are you wearing under your pants ?

I was in the Navy for 10 years and went commando even then. The only time I wore skivvies was when wearing dress whites. The pants were polyester and just a little see through. Summer whites were cotton and only a problem if they got wet.

That aside, I've been going commando since I was old enough to dress myself.

This post was edited

i like too much dont wearing under clothes when its possible :)

This post was edited

Nothing!!

This post was edited

As a general rule, I don't wear any underwear. I love the free feeling of going commando especially when wearing shorts. I love wearing athletic shorts that are a little transparent too. There are times and places when I want other people to notice. However, when I'm going to the Dr. I wear boxers. The times when I need underwear I'll opt for panties. Today I wore panties to the spa where I get waxed. The lady where I used to get my laundry done once remarked that she had never seen any men's underwear in my laundry only a few pair of panties. I told her that I usually don't wear underwear but when I do I wear panties. She asked if I was wearing panties then and I said yes. She then took me to a small supply room and had me show her my panties. She rubbed the front of my panties until I was hard and then pulled my panties down and gave me a blowjob.

This post was edited

2 xist thongs. Love em

This post was edited

I'm commando all the time. The only problem I have is when I take a piss I have to make sure I shake it off really good so when I put my cock away it doesn't drip wet spots on my shorts that show when I return to where ever I am.

This post was edited

I like to not wear underwear feels great.

This post was edited

I have been going commando since I got my second cock piercing some 20 years ago. The only exception was when I was still working or going to a formal do. If I could feel the pants material bunching up in my ass crack, I wore unders.

This post was edited

Not a dam thing! Wearing pants is bad enough :)

This post was edited

A cock ring and thong

This post was edited