RE:precum

I too love the pre-cum oozing while chatting and viewing on TS. I taste the pre-cum all while on TS

This post was edited

I too love the pre-cum oozing while chatting and viewing on TS. I taste the pre-cum all while on TS

Same here! No taste but very slippery.

This post was edited

What excites me about precum is that it only arises through stimulation and becomes more. And it pots longer than you jerk off. and I can confirm that it tastes sweeter.

This post was edited

What excites me about precum is that it only arises through stimulation and becomes more. And it pots longer than you jerk off. and I can confirm that it tastes sweeter.

I completely agree with you Dreamerdus. I love precum because it comes as a sign you're excited and it increases as you keep going. I love the light sweet taste of precum. It's delicious. When it comes from another man's cock I could lick it and taste it for hours. When it's my own, I prefer precum to cum because I am licking it up and tasting it while I am turned on, before I ejaculate.

This post was edited

Agreed and well put

This post was edited

Every time I slip into a pair of panties, I get instantly hard and pre cum starts dribbling out. I don't even need to touch myself and it is not long before my panties are soaked

This post was edited

I am a nudist and I too produce a lot of pre cum. It is not unusual for me to have a string of cum dripping from my dick when I am naked with other nudists. Of my nudist friends, probably about a third of the guys drip pre cum and the rest are generally dry.

I like that I produce a lot of pre cum. As a nudist, I am obviously naked as much as possible as is my GF. Being naked I tend to play with my dick a lot and pre cum is by far the best lube.

This post was edited

So, I'm not the only one! Good to know. My first nudist event I attended I was leaking everywhere and felt so embarrassed. Since then, I usually only precum when I haven't been nude around others for a while. It can also happen when the conversation or thoughts start to turn to more sensual or sexual or even discussion about genitals. Last visit was with a friend of mine and we were both nude. I was leaking like crazy as he was opening up to me more about himself. We didn't do anything, but the topic was promoting leakage! I felt embarrassed. He said he didn't care, as it was natural. However, I still felt the way I did. In other situations, I find myself wanting to wipe it off to not get embarrassed, but then my hands get all sticky, etc.

This post was edited

It's not as bad as when I was young, when a single sexy thought was enough to make a visible spot, but it still can happen when browsing here, trying on swimwear, helping the wife try on dresses at the store or visiting any beach whether textile or not. Many times in the past I've worn a condom under my brief swimsuit to avoid a stain or a bead showing. When nude, I just let it be or rinse it off discreetly in the water rather than deal with it in open view.

And, in the time it's taken to tap out this response...mmmmm.

This post was edited
RE: precum

Yes,
When you get wet so easily its hard when youre young and making out with girls. Or even getting a massage.
Ive been asked if Ive cum already just from the amount of lube I produce.

Its all good. When I finally want to slip it in somewhere I know it will not need me to spit on it

This post was edited