RE:precum

Used to Precum heaps have tapered off a bit, once I start to get aroused it starts, tastes very nice.

This post was edited

Used to Precum heaps have tapered off a bit, once I start to get aroused it starts, tastes very nice.

This post was edited

I always loved the taste of my precum and as I got aroused I would produce large amounts and my pants would get spotted.

This post was edited

I only remember dripping much precum when I was in high school. As an adult, I never seem to precum much at all unless I edge for a very long time. Even then it isn't much. But I love to see a guy with a trail of giz hanging from his penis. I love to lick it off of a guy's penis and do it every chance I get. Since my favorite thing is cock sucking , I find that precum is a great aid to giving super smooth and slick blow jobs. If a guy precums a lot, then you get it in your mouth and it lubes better than even your saliva. I love to edge a guy who precums a lot. My mouth is soon totally coated and the result is that I can give him the most exquisite sensations as I use my mouth, tongue, lips and throat to stroke and feel his penis.
I suck one guy who has a huge piss slit and it is always a little wet. As I build up his sensations, his precum just flows and flows. I always try to make him last as long as possible. By the time he finally ejaculates, I have swallowed an mighty lot of his precum. And he always says that I have the smoothest, slickest mouth he has ever experienced. I know that it is his wonderful slick precum that makes me the smoothest and slickest cock sucker!

This post was edited

Like others posting, I leak precum just chatting with others in room or PM. I also love the taste. Thanks for sharing everyone.

This post was edited

seeems like i ,make alot more the older i get, i too love pre cum and cum in general, thats what im afraid to tell others,just how much i do love cum, i don't think it's normal to crave it like i do but i always have? i don"t feel like i can get enough sometimes, it worries me .

This post was edited

I think it is amazing and you should be proud. I also think it is nice to see stuff like that since I dont cum or Previn much

This post was edited

I actually think thats great, there some of us are fascinated with that.

This post was edited

Im a heavy leaker too, especially if Ive been hard a lot throughout the day.

This post was edited

I'm the same, the minute I'm hard I start to drip.. my ex use to love licking the head of my dick

This post was edited