RE:precum

I'm 67 and older I get the more I produce. When having sex it is such a turn on.

This post was edited

I am 67 and still produce a lot of pre cum. I don't have to be hard to start flowing, just really turned on. I love to eat mine.

This post was edited

I'm 72 and still producing precum. Sometimes it just happens and I'm the last one to know.

This post was edited

Don't be embarrassed. You just need to realize when you ooze it and when you don't . If it embarrasses you, then you just need to know when to be ready to wipe it up. However just remember that your precum is a huge turn on to most everyone. So just clean it up when you think it's not the right time and let it flow when the time is right. Please never be embarrassed by it because it is fucking HOT HOT HOT!!!

This post was edited

I also produce a lot of pre cum and I used to be embarrassed about it, I sometimes
wrestle naked and normally tell new opponents in case they feel uncomfortable
but I also found out that some guys find it a huge turn on, I was at an all male
nudist complex in Gran Canaria and was sitting by the pool with my feet in the
water and this guy started chatting to me , I could feel my cock getting hard,
he noticed and said you've got a lot of precum there , wiped it with his hand and then
licked it off, he said it was horny, he then got into the pool stood between my
legs and started sucking my cock, in front of everyone I enjoyed every minute
of it

This post was edited

I wipe mine off with my finger and lick it, wish that it had a taste.

This post was edited

Don't be embarassed by precum. Its a natural male experience. I wish I produced more! I have edge for a while before I have more precum. It looks, feels and tastes so good. One thing is that if was a heavy precummer I might not freeball. I am self conscious about wet spots on pants. But when nude I enjoy seeing a man dripping precum. That makes me want to position my head under and taste every drop.

This post was edited

nothing to be ashamed of. iys hot. you are very receptive to arousal. id slurp it up

This post was edited
RE: precum

so hot Paul. love to wear it as I service your stud meat.

This post was edited
RE: precum

Precum is often my first sign of arousal - before an erection. It offers some lube to get things going.

This post was edited