RE:precum

While I envy all the heavy precummers as I barely produce any. :)

This post was edited

Cool =) I'm also heavy precummer =) Do you eat precum yourself or allow to others?

This post was edited
RE: precum

I really like the taste of my precum. I wish that I made more of it for me to enjoy. Sometimes I have licked the precum off of another guy.

This post was edited

Ever since I first started having erections I have always had precum...I get hard...I start oozing....clear, warm, tastey precum....never need lube to stroke.

This post was edited

you are lucky. I have never had precum at any age. Be nice not need to use lube. :)

This post was edited

I always wipe my precum with my finger and put it in my mouth, love the slippery feeling that I get.

This post was edited

I too love the pre-cum oozing while chatting and viewing on TS. I taste the pre-cum all while on TS and eat the cum after masturbating on cam.

This post was edited

I too love the pre-cum oozing while chatting and viewing on TS. I taste the pre-cum all while on TS and eat the cum after masturbating on cam.

Great photo's! Love that shaved look.

This post was edited

Not overly amount of precum for me and I can see the concern when dressed or just hanging out nude but Love a guy with a lot of precum.

This post was edited

Not overly amount of precum for me and I can see the concern when dressed or just hanging out nude but Love a guy with a lot of precum.

This post was edited