RE:precum

Wow I would love to suck a guy with a lot of precum.

This post was edited

I don't have pre cum but have experienced it first hand. I was at Studland Naturist Beach in the Dunes a few years ago applying lotion to the bits you don't want to get burnt, I had a semi as it felt nice, when a chap walked past and noticed me massaging lotion into my cock and balls, he slowed and looked, walked on but came back a minute or two later. I had noticed his stare and was hard by the time he returned and when he saw my cock was hard he walked on a few paces then stopped and looked back while stroking his now hard cock. He watched for a minute or two and then stepped closer. My wife had noticed him and when he saw her he stopped stroking but his cock was running pre cum like a tap!, so he stood there deciding what to do with pre cum pouring out of his cock. When he realised my wife didn't object he stood at my feet and shot his load while I stroked my cock. That's my experience of pre cum.

This post was edited

I enjoy the feeling of precum enjoying the natural lube. It does generate some problems when hanging around nude, glad I have the towel.

This post was edited

Like this?

This post was edited

Ive noticed that most guys Previn tastes pretty much the same, whereas every guys cum has its own unique taste. I have read that diet has much to do with the taste of semen.

This post was edited

Like this?

Very much.

This post was edited
RE: precum

I have always been embarrassed by the amount of precum that I experience. At the earliest stages of arousal, before I'm even erect I start to drip like a tap. A few times, at nudist events, its been mortifying to have this string down my leg. I guess it's different for all guys, but I always have to wear underwear because there would be wet spot on my clothes that looks like I peed. I'm curious how other guys experience it.I'm right there with ya Soupie. Not embarrassed, but I am a major leaker myself. Had times where I didn't even realize it and bang I look down with a sticky string of it going down my leg! I figure it's a simple sign that I am enjoying myself! Plus, never need lube for masturbation - make my own! ;-)

Many guys find it embarrassing or offputting but i love it. Seeing a guy visibly dripping for me or more is hot and honest. And yes its lube for two even.

This post was edited

I precum a great deal soft and hard...of course more so when i'm turned on by something I see but either way soft of hard it can steady ooze out. PLEASE don't be embarrassed about if! I consider it a BEAUTIFUL thing to see happening to another dick and I love watching my own ooze /spill out aswell. I've been trying to edge more to control my spills more and more and showing off on cam and to other guys. Its ONE OF THE HOTTEST THINGS I like about my big dick and body!
and YES I LOVE TO FEED ON IT! MINE AND EVERYONE ELSES!

This post was edited

I produce a fair amount of precum in situations that sometimes surprise me. When I was new to social nudism I would leak a lot. At first this was embarrassing, now it's just a matter of swipe with a hand and lap it up. When I'm around other naked folks I don't leak anymore. Now I find that I only get really leaky in novel situations like the time my next door neighbor discovered me nude in my back yard. After we determined that he was fine with a naked me, he stayed and visited. When he got up to leave, I got up too. I discovered a long thick rope of precum from tip of penis to my left knee. I don't know if he noticed, but this was not a situation to swipe and lick :-), I've had similar experiences when I'm the only nude one in a group of clothed people. Doesn't happen often but it is a heightened emotions kind of experience, which is what I think prompts the leak.

This post was edited

I love my precum to be plentiful and so helps intensify my masturbation, love to taste is also, strangely I do not like the taste of my semen what a pity as I am missing out on what others can enjoy after the act has been completed. The one compensation that delights me is its odor, yes it can tease me into doing it all over again as I sniff it deep into my nostrils, has anyone else here the same problem?

This post was edited