This post was edited
RE: precum

Love to see it and feel it on my face.

This post was edited

i would love to cum on your face dee

This post was edited

I dont usually have a problem with precum but on one occasion I was out on a naked hike with a group of naked guys. I was hiking beside another guy and we made a brief stop for a break with the other guys. At one point it was pointed out to me that I had precum hanging down from my penis to about to my knees. I carefully removed it before we continued our hike.

This post was edited

Would be nice

This post was edited
RE:precum

a dripping foreskin is one of the most enjoyable things

This post was edited

some guys freak out about having pre cum and being nude me i like when i leak and my thighs getting sticky , cum lick me up .

This post was edited

What a wonderful thread. I'd say I'm a medium leaker. I agree that it tastes fantastic and makes a wonderful lube when masturbating.

Got hard and starting leaking just reading the thread.

This post was edited

Got hard and starting leaking just reading the thread.

Yep. Same here.

This post was edited

I can have a pre cum string hanging off me with no arousal and totally soft too, and if ive been chatting on sites and I stand up I have a string down my leg too. For me I dont think anything of it i like the look and feeling and love the look on other guys too. Bodily functions are natural. Its good to find buddies who feel the same and dont mind sporting the look and embracing it instead of shaming it like erections.

This post was edited