Barebackers

3,000 BAREBACK MEMBERS!!!

Congratulations! Barebackers Group has accepted over 3,000 members. A really BIG shout out to all members; long time and new! As our group continues to grow in popularity, please don't hesitate to share your bareback fucking stories, photos and...

Hi barebackers

It's been quiet around my group Undetectable HIV poz the last days, why not join, I'm sure a lot of you guys are poz, undetectable or neg and don't mind. See you there ?

Latest Post
by  
I'm a bottom

Only had one bareback time but would like to fine a full time top.

Latest Post
by  
Raw fucking

Great to read the posts here and agree entirely, the use of condoms is turn down completely. I'm basically bottom and do accept it if the guy insists, better get fucked with than not at all ;-) but if I fuck myself it's only without. My cock...

Latest Post
by  
Barebacking Skype Group

Hey Guys, Join a new Barebacking Skype Group! https://join.skype.com/f2I3PcFnUAKU

Latest Post
by  
Any Barebackers in San Francisco

Looking for barebackers in San Francisco

Latest Post
by  
Hey BB'ers

Remind you of my group here, Undetectable HIV poz. Like to join? (Almost) unlimited posts and media upload welcum, any sex. Love it shameless!

Latest Post
by  
2,800 and BAREBACK KEEPS GROWING!!

Thanks! To all members for making, and maintaining our groups success!! The group has surpassed the 2,800 member mark!! This is a huge testament; bareback is the best and natural way to fuck!!! Although, not a politically correct group, we ALL know...

Any DFW bears want to play?

I love hairy men. Love sucking their cocks. But I love the feel of their natural cock in my ass. Looking into their eyes as they lose control and fill my ass with their hot cum. Anyone interested?

I love bareback sex! Also open for...

Love to sperm fill women in hot sex. Anyone interested? Woman or couple...

Latest Post
by