Barebackers

love raw gangbangs

being a total bottom I love the feel of a raw cock nutting inside, and I always clean the top with my mouth when he is done, if anyone in my neck of the woods is interested I can host in Vallejo, my best time was 9 men and 22 loads

BAREBACK GROUP FUCKS RAW TO NEW MEMBERSHIP...

Congratulations to all members! The Bareback group has fucked our way to a new, all-time high membership GRAND TOTAL OF 3,300 MEMBERS (AND CLIMBING!!) I can't thank each of you enough for keeping the Bareback Group popular, relevant and...

Latest Post
by  
Fucking video

Check my video ,my friend is fucking my ass .

Latest Post
by  
Hey guys!!!

Hello, I am new t the site, nudism, and swinging. I am moving to New Orleans in about a month. Does anyone know about any local groups or places such as beaches or clubs for sex and fun i the area or adjacent to NOLA? Any websites or JO groups?...

Hi all BBackers

My group Undetectable (HIV poz) For BBackers is approaching 200. This is a large group and I'm sure some might feel at home in mine too. So, why not join and help making it large and with juicy posts..... Remember - it's all about S E X...

Connecting With My Cock

Hey, muscular and big dicked here guys.... Like connecting w fit dicked bros w my cock and yours too! I love face fucking, both ways....and if your ass is big enough, I will bb you... except it'll hurt unless you can stretch real wide, maybe...

AWESOME BAREBACKERS!! 3,200 MEMBERS!!!

Absolutely AWESOME! Our fun, activity group continues to grow in popularity! I, as your completely bareback, absolutely no condoms, group Moderator thanks each and every member for your continued membership and support! As we reach new membership...

South Florida Creampie...

One of my fantasies is to lick the vagina of a petite woman while her man fucks her, then lick her creampie. Any couples open to this? Located in southeast Florida

Prep use

Any of u have experience with Prep? Tell us more and enlighten us all. Thanks.

FUCKING RAW IS AWESOME! 3,200 MEMBERS!

FUCKING AWESOME! Barebackers reached the 3,200 members mark this week! A REALLY BIG THANK YOU to ALL members of the group, especially those of you whom contribute and participate in the group on a regular basis! Without you, the membership, the...