Barebackers

gym, sauna

Does anyone have sex in the gym locker room, shower, sauna, or sauna? Learn the stories of your experience and share your own. Tell me how it all happened, how did it feel, did anyone see it? Maybe you had a group orgy?

Latest Post
by  
Hi BB'ers

Remind you of my group Undetectable here. Please join, no matter if you're poz or not sex, pref or age not important. Just shamelessly juicy. No private profiles without pics. Cu there soon ? Ask friends to join too.i

Naturally

Love to do it bare! It feels good, feels more intense and I'm a big fan of getting cumm into my mouth.But still carefully ... I only do it with guys I know we are 100% clean.

Portsmouth UK

Any guys in Portsmouth want to hang out.

Latest Post
by  
Pic & video swap

Anyone interested in swapping bareback pics and videos? HMU got some to share

Latest Post
by  
3,600 MEMBERS FUCKING RAW!!!

Congratulations to all members who enjoy fucking raw and naturally! Our group has now accepted over 3,600 hundred members!! As the Moderator and group creator this is an exciting and huge accomplishment, especially since I was unsure if anyone would...

Latest Post
by  
BB in DFW

It's been a while and I need some. I love to feel a guy shoot his load in my ass. Watch his face as he is cumming and then tighten my muscles as he is trying to pull out. It is pure pleasure. Cum on and give me some.

our first breedfest

so our group just did our first breedfest party, 10 bottoms all hooded and bent over and 30 tops all wearing only a mask, when it started the bottoms all bent over and ready and the tops came in and starting usuing us it was a fun party being safe....

I love bareback and love to breed !!

Done this for many years! Many couples have visited Sweden in summer and I helped them to have a baby ! Anyone interested? Write me a message.

Latest Post
by  
Hi BB'ers

Remind you all of my group Undetectable. Please join, it's for all sex/age/preference, poz or neg, shamelssly juicy if you like. Only "rule" no private profile so ensure you got at least one pic. C u there and - ask friends to join too...

Latest Post
by