Barebackers

FUCK RAW! NO LIMITS ON FUN AND PLEASURE!

Absolutely fucking awesome; BAREBACKING GROUP GROWS TO 3,100 MEMBERS AND COUNTING!! Regardless of political correctness, in my opinion, bareback is the ONLY way to fuck! Consequently, it was only natural I create the Barebackers Group. Although...

Charleston wv

Looking for people in Charleston wv to play Kik jamesfoster1983 Snap jamesrf1983

Latest Post
by  
Charleston wv

Looking for people in Charleston wv to play Kik jamesfoster1983 Snap jamesrf1983

Latest Post
by  
Charleston wv

Latest Post
by  
Birthday Load

I will turn the big 60 this weekend. I am looking for a hot hairy man to come over and fill with his hot cum.

Getting fucked constantly

Yes, I'm in Bali and been here 4 weeks. Never in my life have I been fucked more and best of all - they all do it raw. Only once was I asked - if I got a condom and - he didn't use it.

gf's husband first bareback

I met this couple when I was at a restaurant in a small town outside of where i lived. We had a long talk and decided to meet again. We met a free times after that and wanted to fuck. They have been swinging for awhile and have always used condoms....

Guys in westmids to use fill my ass bare back

Looking for guys to fill dump there loads inmy tight ass

Latest Post
by  
I like fucking bareback on my massage table.

I recommend people fuck on an adjustable massage table. You can vary the height like you would a sling and the surface is more stable and firm than a fuck bench or sling. I get people in all kinds of positions on my table and its easier to have a...

Latest Post
by  
At Cap d'Agde

Do any of you enjoy bareback in the dunes at Cap d'Agde? I am bottom, and the feeling of having naked men coming to penetrate me is so great that I cannot refrain from doing it. And I love when there is a group and I just stay in the middle of...