Barebackers

My MWM Buddy

I have a married buddy who will come over and fuck me and dump a huge load in me and leave. I'm actually okay with that. He's a good fuck and very passionate and we've been doing this for years. One day, while the first guy was fucking...

Latest Post
by  
Bb buddy

The first time my friend Dean bent me over the arm of his couch and took my butt cherry was my introduction to bb. It was also my introduction to being rimmed lol. That is a night I vividly remember after all these years haha

Bareback in melbourne ?

Love the feeling of a raw cock stroke me. Any In Melbourne Fl. Kik:hineshallie

Bareback and clean up

I'm embarrassed to ask this basic question since I am a fully PrEP-ed BB fucker. I will soon be at an all-male sex party. What's the typical practice when a top goes from one bottom to another? Is it polite, standard practice for a top to...

conection

is there any way to chat wit people from this group share opinion and stuff

Doing the Double

Anyone dude here ever been double penetrated? What's that like? Add that to another fantasy I'd like to try

Orlando.

Any guys around Orlando. Hosting a BB swingers party. ? Piss play ? Sling play ? Always wanted to be in a sling and get my hole filled with multiple loads.

Latest Post
by  
I don't know how all of your doing with...

I need to or fuck some butt/pussy. Any takers? I'm becoming a very grumpy man with a very strong need to breed.

Bareback Gangbang For Me

My buddy's hosting a gangbang for me at a motel in the Berwick, PA area in Mid-October from about 1pm to 6pm & we want to get as many tops as we can. All tops are welcome! Everyone's gonna fuck me bareback & cum up my ass. If you want to...

Latest Post
by  
NO PLACE FOR HATE, INTOLERANCE AND...

Naked Greetings Everyone! I hope all of you are safe and well. Effective immediately I will no longer be initiating emails to members and anyone requesting membership in our group. Recently, I have been receiving hateful, rude and often harassing...

Latest Post
by