Ass Rimmers

Rimming in San Francisco

Love to rim ass. Anyone in San Francisco or visiting. Also like mutual rimming. skype brian.bear5

Latest Post
by  
LICKING RIPE AND/OR DIRTY BUTTHOLES IN PALM...

Moving to the Tampa Bay area (Palm Harbor) February 20th. I will be available, and looking forward to licking ripe and/or dirty buttholes in the area! For females...........my tongue is always available to lick/eat your pussy. If you're in the...

Latest Post
by  
LICKING AND SERVICING ASSHOLES IN KNOXVILLE,...

LICKING/RIMMING/CLEANING RIPE/DIRTY ASSHOLES IN KNOXVILLE, TN Rimming ripe and/or dirty holesOct. 21-31, Knoxville, TN Licking/rimming ripe and/or dirty holes Oct. 21-31, in Knoxville. No questions asked, just pull your pants down, squat over my...

Latest Post
by  
ASS LICK FOR THE PEST CONTROL MAN

Just had my pest control man here for monthly service. As usual, he wanted his dirty hole licked when he first arrived. Of course, I was totally happy to comply, and his hole is now sparkling clean after my tongue finished it's job! Already...

LICKING/RIMMING/CLEANING RIPE/DIRTY ASSHOLES...

Rimming ripe and/or dirty holesSept. 1-5, Knoxville, TN Licking/rimming ripe and/or dirty holes Aug. 13-15, in Knoxville. No questions asked, just pull your pants down, squat over my mouth, and I'll do the rest. Hairy holes a plus;...

Latest Post
by  
LICKING RIPE AND/OR DIRTY BUTTHOLES AUG....

Rimming ripe and/or dirty holes Aug. 24-31, Knoxville, TN Licking/rimming ripe and/or dirty holes Aug. 13-15, in Knoxville. No questions asked, just pull your pants down, squat over my mouth, and I'll do the rest. Hairy holes a plus;...

Latest Post
by  
Rimming ripe and/or dirty holes Aug. 13-15,...

Licking/rimming ripe and/or dirty holes Aug. 13-15, in Knoxville. No questions asked, just pull your pants down, squat over my mouth, and I'll do the rest. Hairy holes a plus; redneck/Hispanic/ truck drivers encouraged to reply, and move to the...

Latest Post
by  
I am BI

I am BI hi guys sorry to be in your group. But I love to be nude with old people whether male or female. Love to do nude chatting with old folks. My yahoo id is crazyabhi3879

Latest Post
by  
ASS RIMMERS GROUP REACHES THE 800 MEMBER...

Congratulations to all the Ass Rimmers and Lickers! Our group has just accepted the 800th member, proving how popular the art of rimming has become. It doesn't matter if you enjoy rimming/licking hole, having your hole licked/rimmed, or if enjoy...

Latest Post
by  
UK, Yorkshire. Anyone to service my hole?

On the lookout for someone in the Yorkshire are who'd be up for giving my hole a good rim. Prefer proactive dimmers, age not an issue.