Ass Rimmers

NO PLACE FOR HATE, INTOLERANCE AND...

Naked Greetings Everyone! I hope all of you are safe and well. Effective immediately I will no longer be initiating emails to members and anyone requesting membership in our group. Recently, I have been receiving hateful, rude and often harassing...

My buddy just left.

I have a married buddy who will come over and fuck me and dump a huge load in me and leave. I'm actually okay with that. He's a good fuck and very passionate and we've been doing this for years. One day, while the first guy was fucking...

anyone get sick?

has anyone ever gotten sick from rimming an ass? how do you get clean enough? thinking about giving it a try

Latest Postthanks
by oldbarry 
Farts?

Ever rimmed a dude who accidently let a fart slip out? One guy did with me, and i gained an unexpected new fetish.

Latest Post
by  
How is it

How does it feel to be rimmed? Ive never done it or had it done to me wish I could find someone that I could try it with

Latest Post
by  
Rimming

Nothing more I like better than being in all 4 and having my ass ate. Feels so good.

Latest Post
by  
ASS RIMMERS LICKS IT'S WAY TO 1,600...

Congratulations Ass Rimmers! Our group has broken the 1,600 member total, and we're still growing; lick by lick! In the beginning, as with any group, I was unsure how the ass rimming group would be received. However, I had nothing to fear! Ass...

Yes, please

Sit on my face and jack off on my chest... No recip required, I just want to eat your ass.

Latest Post
by