Ass Rimmers

rim kiss

does anyone like getting rimmed and then kissed to they can enjoy the taste of their own asshole?

Can you remember the first time you got...

I can ! Almost life changing! The best feeling in the world, it was an older experienced man. Made me cum so hard I never wanted him to stop

UK rimmers

Any ass eaters in the UK for rimming fun? Would be great to meet other nudist friends into rimming for naked and rimming sessions indoors and outdoors one on one or with more participants, would really my hole is always hungry for a deep tongue and...

Latest Post
by  
ASS LICK FOR THE NEW PEST CONTROL MAN!!!

After providing several years of service to my pest control technicians butthole, he started a new job and no longer provides my monthly service. Fortunately, he told the new technician about my unique service I provide, and I licked/cleaned the new...

LICKING RIPE AND/OR DIRTY HOLES IN THE TAMPA...

Available to lick your ripe/dirty butthole Jan. 27-Feb. 1, 2018 in Palm Harbor, Florida. If you enjoy NSA encounters, and are in the Tampa Bay area, please look me up. No return service required nor expected........just pull your pants down, squat...

Latest Post
by  
LICKING RIPE AND/OR DIRTY HOLES IN THE TAMPA...

Available to lick your ripe/dirty butthole Jan. 2-9, 2018 in Palm Harbor, Florida. If you enjoy NSA encounters, and are in the Tampa Bay area, please look me up. No return service required nor expected........just pull your pants down, squat over my...

Latest Post
by  
Anyone for Skype rimming

Hii guys, Anyone interested in Skype ramming session. My ID is ridley011

Latest Post
by  
Albany (ALB) Oct. 6, hotel downtown

Visiting Albany N.Y. for one night October 6. Available to lick and service butthole with my tongue. Prefer dirty and/or ripe holes, no shower or wiping necessary. Total top, avid nudist. Even if you're straight or a top, I can service your hole...

Latest Post
by  
ASS RIMMERS REACHES 1,000 MEMBERS!!!

Wow! Who said ass rimming wasn't popular?? Certainly not the over 1,000 members whom have joined the Ass Rimmers Group! Of course, I totally give the credit for making the group so popular to ALL of the members. Without the diverse group of...

Alguien de Barcelona??

Hola! Buscando compartir con alguna mujer, hombre o pareja para compartir esta experiencia.

Latest Post
by