Ass Rimmers

ASS RIMMERS REACHES 1,500 MEMBERS!

Congratulations! Ass Rimmers Group has reached the 1,500 members! I, as the creator and Moderator, want to thank every member for their support and membership! Rimming ass holes is my favorite sexual activity, and I am thrilled to share our...

Latest PostCongratulations!
by JohnJay 
How is it

How does it feel to be rimmed? Ive never done it or had it done to me wish I could find someone that I could try it with

Latest Post
by  
LICKING/RIMMING/CLEANING RIPE/DIRTY ASSHOLES...

Naked Greetings! I will be traveling to Orlando, Saturday, December 7. If you live or will be visiting the area on Saturday, and enjoy having your ripe or dirty hole licked, please let me know. Age, race nor body type a factor. Gay, bi or straight...

Latest Post
by  
Rimming straight

Nothing I love more than rimming a straight guy. or a guy who's never been rimmed before, is amazing

Pucker

Anyone here find the ridges, or ass hole pucker, as sensually delightful as I do? I love the sensation on the tip of my tongue!

Latest Post
by  
A WHOLE LOT OF ASS RIMMING!!

Wow! Ass Rimmers Group has accepted its 1,400th member!! I am so pleased to see this group grow and succeed! Rimming ass is my favorite sexual activity. I am so addicted to rimming! My tongue welcomes ALL holes, male or female, clean or dirty, young...

Any couples or single have vids of guys...

I love watching that very hot

Latest Post
by  
How old where you when you ate your first...

I was 27!! All those wasted years ! Since the totally addicted to giving and receiving!

Rimming and Being Rimmed in San Francisco

Love to rim and/or be rimmed in San Francisco.

Latest Post
by  
AMAZING! 1,300 MEMBERS AND GROWING!!

Totally awesome! Ass Rimmers Group has just accepted its 1,300th member. Definitely proof the art of Rimming is alive and well. A BIG thanks to all members for making the group interesting, exciting and relevant. A special welcome to the many new...