Ass Rimmers

rimming shaved or unshaved?

how do you prefer rimming? I clearly prefer without any hair

New Years Eve rimming

Spent NYE rimming and getting rimmed. The best new years ever! looking forward to a year of anal pleasure!

NSA ASSHOLE LICKING TAMPA BAY AREA

Happy New Year! I'm celebration of the new year, I'll be available to lick/rim asshole Jan. 1-7, in the Clearwater/Palm Harbor area. Gay, straight, bi, trans, male, female all welcome. No other sexual activities required nor expected. Just...

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all members and friends of the Ass Rimmers Group! 2018 saw a huge membership increase and interest in Rimming Ass! The Ass Rimmers Group is becoming more popular everyday!! I look forward to 2019 and maintaining...

Latest Post
by  
Cheshire Rimmers

Anyone out there in Cheshire looking for some rimming.

Latest Post
by  
LICKING AND SERVICING ASSHOLES IN KNOXVILLE,...

NSA ass licking and cleaning in Knoxville, TN, May 1 - 4. Prefer hairy, redneck type men whom want their hole licked and cleaned. Ripe and/or dirty holes preferred. No other sexual favors requested..........just drop your pants, squat over my mouth,...

Amazing! Ass Rimmers welcomes the 1,200...

Awesome! Our fun group has grown to 1,200 members! (Who said no one enjoyed rimming!!?!!). Our fantastic group is solid proof: swingers enjoy the long time tradition and art of Rimming ass!! As I've said many times, it makes no difference which...

Latest Post
by  
In a hotel at ATL

I am staying at an airport hotel and would love to feel a warm tongue work my ass.

Latest Post
by  
Looking to be rimmed in Naples, FL

I love to be rimmed by any type of guy in Naples at your place. This is my first post so please let me know if I'm missing the pleasantries.

LICKING/RIMMING/CLEANING RIPE/DIRTY ASSHOLES...

Available to service assholes in the Tampa/St. Pete/Clearwater area. I'm located just north of Clearwater, in Palm Harbor, and looking to lick/rim/clean ripe and/or dirty buttholes. I'm nudist, 99% top, and always up to rim man hole! Age...