RE: precum

Seems to me that you guys need to learn about 'prostate milking'. the prostate gland is a sponge-like organ that stores the precum.(and 'milking' it is a lot of fun!) It's better when someone near and dear does it for you (or a complete stranger, if that's your thing. lol). look it up on you tube, or Xtube. I first found it on BING Videos. worth the time.Yes, there is nothing like "prostate milking." Some times I feel like I have several organisms, but yet not ejaculate. Other times the cum will just start flowing out. It seems to take a long time, but when I have nothing else to do, what a good way to waste some time.
I also have a lot of pre cum at times. Sometimes it is while I am masturbating or my wife is giving me a hand job. When I was younger I would have pre cum even when I was not hard.

This post was edited

for those with too much precum, I would be happy to provide a cleaning service to keep you from getting your clothes wet

This post was edited

Precum leaking for me is a problem too. It happens whenever Im on a naturist beach, I have to keep checking down to wipe away any siggns, it used to happen at a naturist massage that i would attend, the guy never mentioned it but gosh i was so embarrased. Its just one of those things I guess.

This post was edited

The other day I was planning a long session of edging etc. Just for fun, after I got a little hard, I put a condom on. After an hour or so, I'd leaked so much pre-cum, the condom looked like it had a full load of cum in it already! I took it off and sprayed my cum everywhere!

This post was edited

I tend to leak a lot of precum. I do not have to be hard. I don't mind it when I am about to be intimate but it can be embarrassing if I am at workwearing dockers and someone comments on something that make me think of sex or I get a text about a date and drip, drip drip lol. I have taken towearing darkdockers at the office exclusively. The last time I was at the nude beach I had a strand going down to my knees before I realized it. I just wiped it off with my hand and was glad the beach was not that crowded.But it is great lube so I will take the good with the bad here :)

This post was edited

When walking nude on a beach I find my cock drips precum, have to keep wiping it off onto my leg.

This post was edited

Im also a huge precummer, dribbling at the slightest sign of arousal. I've learned to wear proper underwear to stop having wet spots in my pants but at nudebeaches etc it doesn't bother me, quite enjoy it when people notice ithaha.

This post was edited

always had a healthy amount of pre-cum but now that I restored my 4skin,..., I can really drool for no apparent reason, the skin just massages me into a bone.im restoring my foreskin and leak a good amount of pre cum , as i progress i'll have to pay attention as more is welcome.

This post was edited

for me the only consequence of being a prolific producer of precum is that I no longer dare to go commando under my trousers at work. One too many wet spots staining my trousers and forcing me to stay seated at my desk, means that I now wear underwear to work under my trousers. All other times, I am happy to let it stream, discreetly wipe it away, or collect it and taste it.

This post was edited

Same here. I'd so love to make more precum. Would be so cool to see it dribbling out of my cock.

This post was edited