RE: Hotel Nudity and Masturbation

I love being naked in a hotel room and masturbate at every possible place inside or outside my room, if I have a viewer, its even better..
I was staying in a cheap BnB in outer London and they had only one security camera at the entrance and after 12 night there would be no one at the reception. Almost daily I would walk naked through out the hotel, stopping at each door and masturbating. I would go to the dinning room and sit of tables and jerk off ;)
was caught only once by a hotel staff. I was crossing the lobby when a staff suddenly entered the lobby though stairs. and I can tell you she was shocked like anything.. I felt my heart beat go wild, while I was still masturbating my boner..
I don't know why but I asked her, where was the vending machine as I needed something to drink, she pointed me towards the lobby and I went naked and with hard on in the lobby, without realizing I had no wallet or coins.. With no body in the lobby I masturbated and exploded behind the vending machine.

This post was edited

I like to check out the sauna and steam in hotels. If they are segregated then even better walking around naked and fondle myself in the steam, sauna and hot tub and leaving them showing either a full boner or semi. Can lead to further play. It is amazing how many guys will join in a bit of fun in these places.

This post was edited

I have travelled alot over the years and stayed in lots of hotels around the world. The first thing I do when i get into my room is strip off naked - the feeling of total liberation being nude in my room is a turnon. I love masturbating naked anywhere in my room too - knowing others have done the same or fuc ked in the room is even more of a turnon. Would love to hear from others into the same and hearing about their naked hotel experiences.

Wow! I have been doing the same thing since 2005. I get into the hotel room I usually close the curtains except for a crack so someone can actually looking if they choose to. I walk around the room naked, I lay on the bed naked, I sit in the chair is naked and watch television, I use my laptop naked I generally spank off and let it fly on the floor or the bed or the chairs. But I love the freedom of being naked knowing someone can look in if they choose to

This post was edited

Is anyone else a voyeur looking out the window to see if they can see into another room?

This post was edited

I've enjoyed a slow stroke on many occasions in a hotel when I know someone is peeking in the window.

This post was edited

I have travelled alot over the years and stayed in lots of hotels around the world. The first thing I do when i get into my room is strip off naked - the feeling of total liberation being nude in my room is a turnon. I love masturbating naked anywhere in my room too - knowing others have done the same or fuc ked in the room is even more of a turnon. Would love to hear from others into the same and hearing about their naked hotel experiences.

Wow! I have been doing the same thing since 2005. I get into the hotel room I usually close the curtains except for a crack so someone can actually looking if they choose to. I walk around the room naked, I lay on the bed naked, I sit in the chair is naked and watch television, I use my laptop naked I generally spank off and let it fly on the floor or the bed or the chairs. But I love the freedom of being naked knowing someone can look in if they choose to"I generally spank off and let it fly on the floor or the bed or the chairs. "
that's showing disrespect for others, especially the cleaning staff. it borders on vandalism. have you thought of using atowel?

This post was edited

I just love maturation alone or in front of people. And love being naked too

This post was edited

I would call down to housekeeping and report 2-3 missing light bulbs and wait in the shower until someone came to replace the bulbs. I would get out of the shower to answer the door and rather than use a towel to cover up, I would use it to dry off in their presence. Or, I would get naked on the bed with some adult magazines , somegay and some hetrosexual and I wouldkeep stroking off as housekeeping would knock, announce themselves and then enter. Room service, the same thing. Never did I hear any negative feedback from the hotel. A few times the room service guy would try to make some conversation to extend their stay in the room. They would ask question about nudism and I would tell them something meaningful and then ask if they wanted their cocks sucked. I just felt if they were hanging around it really wasn't to find out about nudism and those few times, I was right. There used to be a Sheraton in downtown Dallas. I was an older property with large rooms, huge bathrooms and showers, big balconies and high beds with tons of pillows. Every night the front desk would call and ask if I wanted turn down service. I always said yes. I would put on one of the hotel supplied robes and wait for the room service person to turn down the bed. After they had removed and properly stacked the pillows they would turn down the bed spread and open the top sheet. I would them take off the robe, and completely naked with a boner pointing the way, climb up the 3 steps into the bed. The attendant would then cover me with the top sheet and smooth it down with the palm of their hands pressing the sheet to conform to my body. They always spent extra time rubbing my erection but never long enough. I would hand them a tip for their services and a couple of times they finished up with the rest of the rubbing, sans the sheet,that I needed and a few times I uncovered my self and jacked off while they watched and then got me a towel.

This post was edited

Absolutely with you guys. Love getting naked in hotel rooms & I never close the curtains!! Never spotted anyone peeking so far.WE love sneaking in the pool or hot tub late at night and getting naked. Only been caught twice and loved it when we were. One was a hotel employee who just told us the pool was closed, but my wife got right out and stood in front of him naked. It was so great

This post was edited

Absolutely with you guys. Love getting naked in hotel rooms & I never close the curtains!! Never spotted anyone peeking so far.WE love sneaking in the pool or hot tub late at night and getting naked. Only been caught twice and loved it when we were. One was a hotel employee who just told us the pool was closed, but my wife got right out and stood in front of him naked. It was so great

This post was edited