RE: Hotel Nudity and Masturbation

I kinda love it too.

I like to turn the bubbles on...strip naked in the hottub and masturbate under the bubbles.

One time 2 ladies came into the pool with thier kids. The kids were swimming and the ladies got into the hot tub with me.

I was completely naked with my trunks around one ankle and only a minute or so left on the bubble timer!

When the bubbles stopped...i asked if they could start again...making eye contact with Them the whole time. I know my dick was visible but i didn't think they saw.

Once the bubbles were going again...i worked my shorts back on to both Iankles and was able to get them Up to my knees.

Then i masturbated under the bubbles while we chit chatted. I didn't cum though

This post was edited
RE:Hotel Nudity and Masturbation

I too have swam naked in hotel pools and gone naked in the hot tub. There sometimes are windows from which i can be seen from hallways. I have walked around naked by the pools in hotels.
One time late at night, the pool closes at 11 PM, i was in there swimming naked and a maintenance person came to shut off the light and lock the doors. He came over to the edge, said it was closing time, he could see that i was naked and my suit was on a chair. I got out naked and we talked for a bit. He let me stay an extra half hour, turned down the lights. He came back in half an hour and i was laying on a chaise lounge naked. We talked a bit more and i got up, just wrapped a towel around me and left and got on the elevator. In the elevator i slung the towel over my shoulder and walked the hallway naked to my room.

This post was edited
RE: Hotel Nudity and Masturbation

I have traveled the United States and Europe during my 40 year career and always stripped nude as soon as my door closed. I always enjoyed some of the older Holiday inns that had a courtyard with windows facing each other or some of the lower cost hotels with the entry doors facing the walkways. I would always leave my curtains at least partially open. I met a lot of people, mostly bi men but several couples over the years. Either started watching each other in our separate rooms or they watched me through the open curtains then knocked on the door asking if I would enjoy some company.
In fact, I am naked now showing in the window on the third floor of a hotel in Dalton, Georgia. Sadly, my room is just above the roof line of the entry area and one would have to be looking very hard to see me.

This post was edited

I travelled a fair bit around Australia and as soon as I got into the room I was naked Id connect to the internet and get on cam and wank while other watched.
In a couple of cities I met with other people mainly couples an send a night of sex both st8 and bi.
If I was horny for a guy id go to the local sauna and have my cock sucked my ass rimmed and I'd fucknd be fucked by other guys.
Often relive those days in my mind while I wank at home

This post was edited

Love hearing these stories! Also an avid hotel nudist - love the solo time and freedom when I travel. Will actually be traveling to LA tomorrow and will have 3 nights of solo time in a hotel room. Already looking forward to getting my clothes off when I walk through the door and staying that way!

This post was edited

Love hearing these stories! Also an avid hotel nudist - love the solo time and freedom when I travel. Will actually be traveling to LA tomorrow and will have 3 nights of solo time in a hotel room. Already looking forward to getting my clothes off when I walk through the door and staying that way!

This post was edited

Love these posts. There is nothing I like better when travelling, getting into my hotel room and getting naked. Once when I was in Lithuania I was on the balcony and I could see there was a balloon race coming my way so I quickly stripped off got my cock hard and came just at the time one of the hot balloons passed my windows. Got up with the cum still on my hard cock and walked off showing my bare ass. One of the best bates I have ever had.

This post was edited

Love to walk out onto a balcony nude . Once in Italy i was out on a balcony at 5 in the morning just enjoying the cool air on what had been a hot night when I suddenly realised that a guy had walked out onto the adjoining balcony, he too was nude and rock solid. Our wives were asleep in the rooms but we both enjoyed a wank on the dawning day.

This post was edited

Traveling for business for over 30 years, I have a lot of hotel stories. I also miss the hotels like the old Holiday Inns where you could walk by rooms. They were the best for seeing and being seen!!

This post was edited

yes--love some hot hotel sex...hey ATL dad...hope to see u soon in NW FLORIDA

This post was edited