RE:Hotel Nudity and Masturbation

Thanks, buddy!!

This post was edited

ever been walked in on by housekeeping?

This post was edited

Have a couple of business trips coming up tomorrow and the following week. Already anticipating the fun Im going to have masturbating all night in my hotel room. First thing I do after checking in (besides get totally naked) is to walk to the window and check what kind of view out - or in - the room has. :-)

This post was edited

Yes....yes I have! Im not sure who was more embarrassed.

This post was edited

5 nights in a hotel room beginning tonight! Already excited about the possibilities.

This post was edited

Oh yes, i even plan it this way sometimes. Pretend like I'm sleeping naked on the bed or walk out of the bathroom naked when they come in the room

This post was edited
RE: Hotel Nudity and Masturbation

Whenever I book a hotel room I always make sure that I get a room with a balcony. Ive stayed in a hotel in Miami a few times that has a huge balcony. The first couple of times there I would sit out on the balcony with my shorts on and jerked off there but I was very discreet about it. Ive now come to the point where I dont care who sees me and Im completely naked on it. At night I open the curtains and leave the light on so if anyone wants to look in they can. I always sleep naked with a light on and leave the curtains a little bit open. Here are some pictures of me naked during the day on my balcony.

I do the same - try to get a balcony so I can be naked on it. Sometimes the people above can see me, sometimes people on the ground level can see me. I've seen others sunbathe nude on their balconies also

This post was edited

I have also walked the hotel hallways naked - usually late at night to the ice machine and back. I have swam naked in the hotel pool, right before it closes and simply wrapped a towel around and walked back through the lobby with my bathing suit in my hand so they could see I am naked underneath the towel - then I get on the elevator and remove the towel and walk down the hallway naked to my room

This post was edited

Checked into a hotel late last night, immediately got naked. Looked at the window and noticed a women sitting her truck smoking a cigarette. At first I didnt think she saw me, but then she waved and I knew I had been seen. My dick got hard and I started playing. Needless to say it was quick but felt great and she watched the whole time. Amazing. Didn't get a photo because it was dark but here s a photo of me today as soon as I got back to my room. Ahh how relaxing :)

This post was edited

Will have a couple nights in a hotel room next week in DC. Looking forward to some solo time!

This post was edited