RE:Hotel Nudity and Masturbation

I had a hotel room in India that was shaped like a U. I would stand naked in front of the window and saw several others - guys and couples that would do the same. There were two twenty somethings that saw me on the first day. I stood there naked at the same time the next day. The first one to see would call her friend over to look at my naked body. I was there for a week and eventually, the more adventourous one started to come to the window in her robe. After a day or two of this, me standing there naked, she opened her robe for me to see her naked. We smiled and waved at each other. The next day, I was stroking myself while she was watching and she began to finger herself for me to see her.
We accidently got on the same elevator once and recognized each other. When we got off i immediately went naked to the window again - and she did too.

This post was edited
RE:Hotel Nudity and Masturbation Swimming naked in hotel pool

I often swim naked in hotel pools too. I go down about half and hour before they close it, usually around 11 PM or midnight and there generally isn't 'anyone else there. The person who closes the pool has caught me naked in the pool, Most are guys, but a few times it has been a female. Most are very nice and just say it's' time to lock up. I get out of the pool naked and dry off in front of them. A few have let me swim longer, they fix the doors so they will lock when i leave.
Once i asked the female desk clerk if I could swim after the pool was closed. She was the only one there and asked why I would want to do that and I explained that I like to swim naked. She let me in and I swam for a while. I walked back across the lobby with only a towel around me,, carrying my swim suit so she knew i was naked. I rode the elevator to the room naked and walked to my room naked down the hallway. Then I went to get ice down the hall naked.

This post was edited

I just got done wanking in the doorway of my hotel room, on cam with several watchers. Two minutes later I heard voices in the hallway. That was close, but who knows, maybe they would have liked to join me. I also walk around the outside of hotels where I stay to see if others flash the outside when nude. So far, never run across others.

This post was edited

I'm always naked in the hotel room, and leave the curtains wide open, wanking anywhere I please.

I've had hotel staff in the room while I'm naked. One time, a hotel staff let himself into the room without me knowing to check why I was still in the room after checkout time. I was in the bathroom, naked, and heard sounds, so I went out to check. We were probably surprised to see each other. I told him I was granted late check-out. I guess he missed the memo, but he got a good show.

At villas with pools, I'd be naked for sure, I'd let them in to clean the villas or deliver room service while I remained naked.

This post was edited

Any guys in Racine/Milwaukee area want to masturbate together? Message me

This post was edited

This is mandatory for me. From the moment i arrive until i leave. Liberating

This post was edited

Agree with everybody! This is mandatory. Feels liberating and makes the trip exciting

This post was edited

I've had room service and been naked for them. They bring the food in and don't seem to mind at all that I am naked. I've called for maintainance to come to the room to fix the heat or the TV remote and been naked the whole time they are there. I've walked the hallway naked to the ice machine and back. After swimming naked in the hotel pool I've ridden the elevator naked back to my room.
I've had carry out food delivered to my room and been naked - the last time the pizza was delivered by a female who loved seeing me naked.

This post was edited
RE: Hotel Nudity and Masturbation

I'll be in Sitges for two weeks over June/July. Hope we can meet sometime and walk naked side by side through the streets.

You can't do that mate but you likely won't get coppers on you either...the streets of Sitges are definitely not nude usually and the town itself is pretty conservative catholic. Take a cab past the golf course to the ruined disco (say that exact thing to the cabbie) and then walk past the pampas and take it all off, you have one hour to hour and a half of stunning scenery and at the end the male nude beach to end them all. Very social and permissive and open.

This post was edited

When I travel, I am always naked as soon as the door closes and I can get undressed. I like that the rooms usually have full length mirrors so I always us them for masturbating.

This post was edited