RE:Hotel Nudity and Masturbation

Hey Mr. Nudist. Ill be at the St. Regis.

This post was edited

I stayed at a cheap BnB in Birmingham last week. At around 1 AM in the morning, decided to sneak out naked and masturbate and record. There was no one on the reception. The receptionist had retired to to another room. The lobby was empty.
I walked through the lobby, corridors, waked in front of almost all the room doors and emptied my nut at the exit. Best JO for the last week.

This post was edited

I like BnB's tha have a shared bathroom. I walk to them naked and leave the door unlocked when in the bathroom. I've also let couples there know that I heard them fucking through the thin walls too and that i was jacking off listening to them

This post was edited

I have stayed in a BnB where you have to share the bathroom down the hall. I walk naked to it, leave the door open and walk naked back to my room. It's run by an older couple and the wife of the owner came to clean it while I was standing there naked and shaving my pubic hairs. She did the hallway first, but could see me all the time. I finished and walked back to my room naked. We stopped an talked in the hall for a minute, asked her if she minded if i was naked. She said no, they had been doing this for years and had seen about everything. She then came in my room to empty the trash and put new coffee and tea bags etc. I happened to be the only one staying there and I ate breakfast with her completely naked in the dining room with her that her husband cooked and brought out to us. When bringing out the food, after the coffee, he too came out of the kitchen naked.

This post was edited

True, Most of the cleaning staff at hotels have seen it all. I've let them in the room naked before, they do smile at me while I'm sitting in front of the computer naked and talk with me and I stand up to find them a tip and give it to them. I've also had room service delivered to the room and they bring in the food, i talk a bit with them and sign the check naked with them. I've also been caught swimming in the hotel pool naked and in the hot tub naked too - they don't really seem to mind at all

This post was edited

This is a great topic! I'm glad to hear that there are a lot of guys who also enjoy stripping down to nothing when then get in the hotel room! I just wish there was an easy way to let other people nearby know that you wanted to enjoy some naked time with anyone around. With My first business trip with my new company I got to spend 3 days in Raleigh NC and I was happy to hear that I had my own room. Sure enough I was naked as soon as I was in my own room! Its a very free experience! I also stood by the window naked, left the curtains open while I was hard and played with myself. It would have been much more fun with friend or 3!
I'd love to get to know people in each town I visit so I could set up visiting times for when I travel. So if anyone of you are travelling to North East Ohio just let me know!

This post was edited

Anyone know any good hotels in Dallas/Fort Worth?

This post was edited

Same for me, always naked in hotel rooms. Love to have room service delivered when I'm naked too

This post was edited

Stripping down is the first thing that I do when I get to my hotel room. Love the feeling of being naked while I can hear others walking by the door. I'm naked every second that I can be while there. Love having a room overlooking the pool area so I can leave the curtains open for some more fun.

This post was edited

Recently went to Las Vegas. My room overlooked the pool and on the other side was another hotel tower. So I got back to my room and stripped naked as usual. Then I went to full length window to look down on the pool. After standing there for a while, I looked up and saw a man and woman looking at me from their room in the other tower. It turned me on so much that they were looking at me naked, that I instantly got hard. Of course I had to stroke it for them. Hopefully they enjoyed what they saw.

This post was edited