Barebackers

Last time...

When was the last time u got fucked or fucked someone without the protection? n who was that person?

Latest Posti would fuck you
by jon615uc 
what a day all raw

one buddy fucked me in the am followed by another buddy who fucked me and pissed inside me and came but he came back in the afternoon he pissed indie me again fucked me then spread my legs wide open and fisted my hole for his first time his whole...

Getting fucked!!!!

Whos in Colorado, looking to get fucked for the first time and want to try bareback. Like a more than a few guys to be watching for this gets done.

Latest Post
by  
Bareback bottom in DFW

I love the feeling of a hairy cock shooting in my ass. No better feeling. No condoms and no pulling out. Let me suck you hard then flip me over and breed and seed me. Come by yourself or bring a buddy and take turns. See how many loads you can shoot...

local meets

anyone from Australia or Brisbane Queensland

Latest Post
by  
Prep appointment Monday

Although I enjoy bareback sex , I also like to ensure I'm healthy, including my sexual health so now have a dilemma, a young guy ( 22yo) who likes older guys wants to fuck ne as you can imagine as a young man he's constantly horny, I've...

Cum Union Parties?

Anyone ever attend a Cum Union party? They are sponsored in certain cities mainly in the US but do have outside of the country. One of the main sponsors is BarebackRT which is a hook up site for guys that like BB sex. I have been to several and...

I'd love to hear from any barebackers...

Versatile daddy here. I shoot big loads if you'd like to take some And I can take as good as I give. Love gay, bisexual and straight men and women. Crazy for transguys (FTM). #Rawislaw.

Two hearts side by side, together and in a...

A single gay man is invited, passive, with moderate vital and sexual needs, pleasant (at my choice) European appearance, from 72 years old and older (possibly up to 90 years old) for a life together (who also has a desire for it), not afraid , for...

Latest Post
by