Barebackers

CONGRATS BAREBACK GROUP!!

AMAZING! The Bareback Swingers group has reached another mile stone; we have now welcomed over 3,800 swingers! As we say "goodbye" to 2022 and "hello" 2023, I wanted to thank each and every member for continuing to make our group...

Latest Post
by  
anyone like anon??

just got done being used by 3 men, i was hooded ass up i never saw them, they all just took turns breeding me and when they where done they left, no talking either they all just wanted a hole to nut in nothing else

Lots of barebackers in this group now. Why...

I'm particularly interested in m/f couples, seniors and hairy guys with big cocks. I like all kinds of ass and pussy. I have no boundaries. Life is too short. Read some of my raw stories in the blog section of my profile.

WhatsApp group

Hey fellow nudists! I have a nudist WhatsApp group that welcomes nudists from all over the world to join, share experiences and make new connections. If anyone wants to join just drop me a message with your number. Naked hugs, Joe

Latest Post
by  
New to Bareback and Prep Update

I've used condoms for over 40 years , to ensure I didn't contract hiv/aids and lost friends in those terrible times , however as I've found it increasingly difficult to meet a guy who wants to use condoms I've decided to try prep...

Unusual Places

I love to take raw cock and loads where ever i can. Wanted to share a couple of hot times i have had in unusual places recently. Hope others will add their stories. We to a new barber, he was gay and his flirting with me was very obvious. He touched...

Florida Fuck Fest

Hey guys. Top dude here in Florida looking to start a breeding fest with a host of others. Bottom slut boys who want guys just to fuck and nut inside your pinks holes. I'm also looking to lick up dripping seedlings from. your holes. Let's do...

Bareback sex

Im currently resting on the couch after a long day of anal sex. I had a new friend come over and we spent most of the day in bed. He fucked me and finished inside me. We would then rest until he was ready to go again. He ended up pumping 6 loads...

I'm looking for fellow barebackers in...

Tops and bottoms. I need regular weekly release for my blue balls. Singles and couples. Male, women, and transmen between 20 and 85.