Ass Rimmers

SYDNEY SOUTH WEST

Love to rim a nice ass and be rimmed, Sydney south west only weekdays school hours

Latest Post
by  
CONGRATS ASS RIMMERS!! 1,800 MEMBERS!!!

Congratulations! Ass Rimmers Group reaches another milestone, 1,800 members!!! It's all thanks to YOU, our membership, who continue to rim and lick ass, sharing your experiences and being an active participant in the group. Our diverse group of...

Latest Post
by  
Seeking Buddy to rim me in San Francisco Bay...

Seeking Buddy to rim me in San Francisco Bay Area

Latest Post
by  
Let me rim you in southern California

I love to rim! You on my rim chair, on all fours, on your tummy, with your legs up --however you like your ass eaten. I like to rim very deep, open to all ages and sizes, straight, gay, bi, married, in between, squeaky clean to dirty. First timers...

Saturday Afternoon Dirty Ass Rimming

Naked Greetings, This posting is intended for members whom enjoy licking or having their dirty holes licked and rimmed. If you're offended or otherwise not interested, no need to read further. Saturday afternoon provided another dirty hole for...

FRIDAY MORNING DIRTY ASS RIMMING!

Perfect Friday starting out licking another local dirty hole! Quick hookup with a male in-between meetings; no shower and I requested he not wipe, both of which he complied!! He couldn't get his pants off fast enough and my tongue working his...

Latest Post
by  
Hi all

I long to get properly rimmed again before getting fucked and finally have my asshole soaking in cum. Someone here who likes to lick the cum from my ass?

Latest Post
by  
FIRST DIRTY ASS LICKED AFTER COVID.

Naked Greetings to all group members and visitors. Now that more and more of us are fully vaccinated against Covid, I hope everyone is able to resume their sexual activities. I licked my first dirty hole last week, an experience I've been...

my ass?

hi guys, it's been forever since i got rimmed, miss it so much, all because of this pandemic, can you take a look at my pics and let me know what you think of my ass, is it ok for you?

hi everybody!

new to the group, got a sweet round butt that loooooves to be rimmed