RE: precum

i've always had precum when aroused and can even be flaccid, sometimes at nude camp or beach i can be just relaxing and look down and see alittle pre cum leaking out and be flaccid or semi erect even on cam here.

This post was edited

I have always leaked a LOT of pre, but only after I have been aroused. So I dont totally related to the first comment, but i do with others posts. When I went to a party or on a date and made out i usually soaked my briefs, and shorts/pants. At nude places I am always good as long as I dont get involved in thinking about sexual things. But on the internet, with the right chat or story, i can leak all over my nudist towel...
i understand

This post was edited

Seems to me that you guys need to learn about 'prostate milking'. the prostate gland is a sponge-like organ that stores the precum.(and 'milking' it is a lot of fun!) It's better when someone near and dear does it for you (or a complete stranger, if that's your thing. lol). look it up on you tube, or Xtube. I first found it on BING Videos. worth the time.

This post was edited

I don't precum a lot just being naked, but if I am sexually aroused, that gets the flow started. It can be a lot of fun to use as lube if I am masturbating, or a taste treat for my partner if I am having sex. ;-)

This post was edited

Heavy leaker when nude, hard or soft, it just pours out. So, Ive made it my favorite snack.

This post was edited

No need to be embarrassed about the amount of pre-cum you produce. If I am with a man who is leaking a lot, I see it as just evidence of the fact that he is very turned on. That's a compliment in my book, and I'm always open for compliments.

This post was edited

bloody hell - I'd give anything to be with someone who leaked pre-cum. I love the stuff. Could just lie there all day with its sweetness dripping down my throat. Yo are one lucky beggar!

This post was edited

should never be wasted lovely to taste and use as lube

This post was edited

I also produce a lot of pre-cum. For me it generally doesn't start leaking until I start masturbating but once I start, it's an endless flow. I love it and it turns me on big time!

This post was edited

I have always been embarrassed by the amount of precum that I experience. At the earliest stages of arousal, before I'm even erect I start to drip like a tap. A few times, at nudist events, its been mortifying to have this string down my leg. I guess it's different for all guys, but I always have to wear underwear because there would be wet spot on my clothes that looks like I peed. I'm curious how other guys experience it.pre cum is so tasty love it

This post was edited