Ass Rimmers

Any rimmers in Cap D Agde

Hey, I am going to be in Cap D Agde from August 4 -8 and look for active rimmers...

Latest Post
by  
Rimmers in London

hey guys. anyone visiting London. Greek , smooth hole here in central London. LOVE getting rimmer. Msg me

Latest Post
by  
Anything oral

I love to rim a guy while he wanks then have him move back and shoot his load in my mouth. I swallow every drop.

CONGRATS ASS RIMMERS!! 1,900 MEMBERS AND...

Wow! Absolutely awesome. The Ass Rimmers Group has now accepted over 1,900 members! That means there is a "whole lotta ass licking going on!" and no one, especially yours truly, is complaining!! As most of you know, rimming an asshole is,...

Latest PostNice
by Rohits 
South Wales

Good morning fellow nudists! Wanted to reach out and check if there is any guys from South Wales here who would like to chat and possibly meet up at all?

Latest Post
by  
SEPTEMBER DIRTY ASS RIMMING &TRAVEL...

Naked Greetings! My September flight schedule has been posted and I will be flying to several new, (locations previously not visited) airports and cities. I'm always in search of new buttholes to rim and eat. I prefer ripe and/or dirty. No...

hello group

i enjoy rimming a good assshole dirty or clean i am fron decatur il would welcome to chat with people that are interested in doing this

ASS RIMMERS GROUP SURPASSES 1,800 MEMBERS!!

Congratulations Ass Rimmers! It seems more and more swingers are discovering the fun and pleasure of rimming assholes! Although rimming is not new for many of us, including myself, I constantly receive feedback and comments from many whom are just...

LICKING RIPE AND/OR DIRTY BUTTHOLES IN PALM...

NSA licking/rimming/servicing ripe/dirty buttholes Oct. 30-Nov 6 in the Palm Harbor, FL. If you're in the Tampa Bay area, or visiting the area, my tongue is ready to clean and service your hole. No wiping or shower required, just drop your...